The Freakin' Huge House Adventure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's up with Chrisseh?

+2
ChaosCrunchy
Chrisseh-chan
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's up with Chrisseh? Empty What's up with Chrisseh?

Post  Chrisseh-chan Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:53 pm

Of course, I like to keep people updated with my current projects/stuff I'd like to work on.

First off, currently I'm working on a Kiss dress up doll of Millie. I've got a preview set up, but I'm working on some more Fkiss effects. Though, seeing as I'm the only female here, I'm not sure if you guys would be interested. For some reason, I really enjoy working on these kinda things. I might upload the preview set later so you guys can check it out if you want... you'll require the program PlayFkiss to run the doll. It's a small download, simple program. The version I use is a stand alone application. I'll put up links later. =D

I'd also like to start working on more flash. Maybe a short cartoon... maybe I should finish my old Super Chrisseh vs. Millie and Shadow Gates demon cartoon I've been talking about. =/ It was turning out pretty cool... So far, I'm up to the point where Chrisseh uses Yoshi Cookie Summon... but then it's all sketch animation of Mecha Yoshi appearing from the Egg Cave and flying on scene.

Of course, I also need to work on my next pic for TFHHA... =P I keep getting distracted by other stupid crap. As I said, I need a new computer... that woman who sold me the Mac is obviously not working on it, and come to think of it, I really don't even want that computer. I found some Mac computers on eBay even NEWER than that one, for the same price, and that's including shipping. The only reason I bought it was to help her out in a financial situation, but I guess it was stupid on my part. I won't get into the details... I'd rather just have my money back. $390 plus what I've got in savings would be enough to get me a decent machine for what I need to do, or even more than enough to repair/upgrade my old computer. I'm not sure if I want to bother with that old thing anymore... maybe I should start from scratch and use the "good" parts left in it... I could probably do that... IF I can get the woman to give me my damn money back. I'm kinda chicken about asking for such things, I need to stick up for myself more. Ugh. I'm getting $3 back in tax returns, which is epic fail... I don't think I'm going to get the $300 bonus return, either because I made under $3000 last year (My hours were cut severely). Which is lame... if I do somehow get it (I think the dude at H&R block said I might anyway for some reason), I'll be very happy and surprised.

I always get screwed over by people... -sighs and turns up iTunes-
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

http://www.geocities.com/chrisseh_chan

Back to top Go down

What's up with Chrisseh? Empty Re: What's up with Chrisseh?

Post  ChaosCrunchy Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:26 pm

Man those flashes sound cool already! ...and maybe i'll just check out those kiss dolls you keep mentioning...but i won't do anything perverted like click the hoo-hoo for hours on end! Im just not that kind of guy!
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:34 pm

Well, so far the set doesn't have that many effects, just two hairstyles and three face styles... =/ Quite a few outfits, though... not a ton of mix and match yet. But almost all the outfits Millie's ever drawn in her blog, plus the outfits I've drawn her with... and a few casual original designs that are like... super awesome and I want them O_O Maybe I should be a fashion designer...?

Anywho, for those of you who are interested, I've got it up online. I'm not sure if I want to put the link up in public yet, so if you want it, just ask and I shall give you the link. ;D
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSilverSerpent Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:10 am

Chrisseh-chan wrote:Well, so far the set doesn't have that many effects, just two hairstyles and three face styles... =/ Quite a few outfits, though... not a ton of mix and match yet. But almost all the outfits Millie's ever drawn in her blog, plus the outfits I've drawn her with... and a few casual original designs that are like... super awesome and I want them O_O Maybe I should be a fashion designer...?

If you were a fashion designer, would you make a whole wardrobe called "Chrisseh" and another named "Millie"? I know it's more of an ask Chrisseh question, but i thought it would probably be best to post it here instead of Ask Chrisseh with my other five or so and climbing questions.
TheSilverSerpent
TheSilverSerpent
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:05 pm

Eh... sure. I dunno, I guess something like that. Super girly-girl designs would be under the "Millie" line, and more sleek, sophisticated yet somewhat playful designs would be part of the "Chrisseh" line. The black dotted shirt and the beige sleeveless/strapless top would likely be under the "Chrisseh" line, while anything pink would be part of "The Millie Collection".
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:10 pm

Hey guys! As you know, I've been busy working by daylight, sitting on the computer by moonlight. Well, guess what now? I'm in college for the summer. Very Happy

I was supposed to start today, and I almost didn't get in at all. The college called last week and left a message about there being an opening for me, and I also got a letter in the mail with the bill. Of course, I got that too late... because it sat in the mailbox for two days and then I had another letter saying I had been dropped for not paying.

Well, the class started today and I gave them a call to see if there was still an opening. I was sure I was gonna be turned down, but actually, they were more than happy to still give me that opening. xD I've got a ride to class with my old coworker, Natalie. I start on Wednesday. Have to get up at like, 5, get ready, and be at the store across the street at 7:15 so we can head out and be there by 8:30. So no staying up late for me on Sunday nights or Tuesday nights anymore. O_O

I'm wondering what kind of homework we'll have. It's a CNA course (Certified Nurse's Assistant), and it'll be over July 30th. It's 3 credits, and I'll have a certification to flash around and look important. This fall, I hope to get back in full time for graphic design. The CNA is something to fall back on though. <3 Yay.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:40 pm

yay for u!
hope you'll be a good nurse! I love you
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 275

Character Profile
Nickname: Mellie-Master
Race: Undead
Class: Assassin

http://Melliemaster.hostsnake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:14 pm

UUUUGH I am so overwhelmed right now. I have class tomorrow, a ton of reading/homework... I couldn't even stay long at my grandma's (It's her birthday today) and just... UUUGH. The clinical portion of my class starts on Wednesday and I don't even have my scrubs yet, and I can't go and get them because I work stupid hours during the day on Tuesday! I don't even have everything I need yet, I've got to do some stupid background check thing, I have a $200 check yet I might as well still be broke because the bank is open at stupid f*cking hours that are inconvenient to me (Seriously, I'm in class longer than they're open. Lazy freaks.)

I can't wait until this class is over... -_-; My week is School, work, school, work work work work... until the 30th. If I make it that long without having a nervous breakdown. Summer is practically going to be over by the time I get out, and with paying my classmate for gas money every week and all the money I owe my mom, plus all the crap I've had to pay for, just for this class, that I didn't know I'd have to pay for... shit, I would've rather paid the $320 tuition fee myself and let my boss pay for the rest, because in the end I've spent at least... well, let's see. For gas (in total) for the entire duration of the class, including the remaining weeks, comes to about $150. The scrubs... I have no idea how much those will cost, plus the work shoes... I'd imagine somewhere between $50-60 (The shoes will be more expensive I think), my books were $67... I paid $20 of the tuition fee... I had to get a TB test last week, which was $17.50, and I have to do a background check, which will be $16. So yeah... a little more than the tuition itself costs. Sheesh. And I'm making $8 an hour. 8D Now I owe my mom about $50, too. I feel like a piece of crap for borrowing money. I hate it... I know she knows I'll pay her back but still, I hate borrowing money from people.

So that's what's up with me, among other inner battles I'm fighting. So I'm on the verge of another one of my famous anxiety attacks. Excuse me while I throw up now.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:32 pm

awwh. I know things suck now but I know you can make something work. Even if everything went wrong, things can still be alright! But more importantly, just keep your cool. And remember that it's alright to take a break as long as it doesn't become problematic! Your mental well being is about as important as any of your other responisbilites. Okay im done lecturing ya now XD!
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:32 pm

Well, I feel better now. My teacher actually did the background check for me (I'm going to pay him back on Wednesday) and I passed both tests today, one with a 98% and the other with a 91%. I'm such a damn perfectionist... I don't mind the 98, but the 91 feels like failure to me. Maybe I'm too hard on myself? xD

So yeah, I got pretty much everything I need, I just have to dig up my old Measles, Mumps, and Rubella shot records from grade school or whenever I got my last vaccinations. Hopefully, they're still up to date! The last thing I feel like doing is sitting in a walk-in clinic for an hour waiting for more shots and pin pricks. Shots and pin pricks don't bother me, hell... I even watch it sometimes. It's just a pain in the ass sitting in the waiting room when they tell you "A few minutes" and a "few" turns out to be a frickin' hour. Plus, sometimes your arms ache after you get those shots. I hate achy arms! I also hate carpal tunnel, it hasn't bothered me much since I finished high school, but the other day it started to rear it's ugly head again. UGH!

So yeah, I'm chilled out now. I get to stay up all night now and repair a computer for somebody 8D. Joy.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSilverSerpent Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:27 am

Hope you're feeling better chrisseh!
TheSilverSerpent
TheSilverSerpent
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:10 am

TheSilverSerpent wrote:Hope you're feeling better chrisseh!

seconded
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:11 pm

I'm feeling better, I got a 98% (One question wrong) on my final exam. Now, we're starting clinicals. My only gripe right now is the b*tch I ride to school with... I really tried to like her, tried to see the good in her. Didn't work. So she's a b*tch. =D
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:44 pm

Whoa it's been a while! Leaves are starting to change here... not all, but some, and the colors are really brilliant! As you all know, I passed the class with an A, blah blah...

Got my hair cut today! =O HERE'S SUM PICS

Here's before...

What's up with Chrisseh? Before_2

What's up with Chrisseh? Before_1

... and here's after!

What's up with Chrisseh? After_1

What's up with Chrisseh? After_3

What's up with Chrisseh? After_2

... and I have even more pics on Myspace! ( www.myspace.com/chrisseh_chan )

Dad is bitching about me typing too loud so now I have to type all slow and lame lol it's pissing me off more than the fast typing pisses him off. I really need to move out.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:05 am

WHY?

why did you cut your long beutifull hair?

:'(

I like girls with long hair
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 201

Character Profile
Nickname: Treforce
Class: Druid

http://www.treforce.rack111.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:17 pm

Well, I loved my long hair, but I got rid of it because-

A.) It was really hard to take care of. I mean, I couldn't do ANYTHING with it, except braid it, wear it down, or put it in a ponytail. It got tangled easily, great big knots... and I was spraying like, a crapload of detangler in every morning when I brushed it. Also, I was going through shampoo/conditioner like crazy, even when using as little as possible. You'd be amazed at how much conditioner I went through.

B.) I wanted to donate it to Locks of Love, I've got about a 15" ponytail at home, waiting for it to completely dry before I ship it off.

C.) I wanted something different? It'll grow back, last time I had it this short, it grew about twice it's own length in less than a year. xD
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:59 pm

it doesn;t look too bad.
It''l take me a while to get used to short-haired chrisseh tough XP
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:40 pm

MORE NEWS!

Bought a new laptop. Surprised Nothing special or hyper awesome, it's just...new. And very shiny...and not slow (Except for the dial up Internet connection yuck but that really can't be helped.)

Just found out I have ANOTHER book to illustrate for my boss. 8D LOL wow.

Got a pet rabbit last month. Her name is Trixie and she is made of pure "aww"some and cute.

IT SNOWED! ... AGAIN! Only this time it's actually COLD out. Last time it snowed it was fairly mild, like...the minimum temperature required for it to snow... but now it's like, 19 degrees out. Cold... I need a new winter coat. Probably gonna splurge and go with LL Bean, because I went to the store looking at coats "on sale" today and they were all normally within the same price range as the LL Bean coat I was looking at, but they didn't have the "Just above the knee" length style I was looking for. Well, maybe a few did, but they were ugly old granny coats and they didn't really look very warm. Also, I tried one on and the zipper got stuck.

FACT: When trying on coats- beware of sticking zippers. There is nothing more frustrating than spending over $100 on a down filled winter coat and having the zipper break on you right away (Or worse, right after you throw away the receipt). YOU DON'T THINK IT'S A BIG DEAL!? Try walking against the wind in -20 weather with -40 wind chills with your jacket unzipped, douchebag. >=/
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:38 am

Chrisseh-chan wrote:
IT SNOWED! ... AGAIN! Only this time it's actually COLD out. Last time it snowed it was fairly mild, like...the minimum temperature required for it to snow... but now it's like, 19 degrees out.
Right weather, WRONG location.
I specifikly requested it to be snowing on my birthday... but I ment in MY country.
all we had for my birthday was rain and wind. but not cold enough for snow Sad
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 201

Character Profile
Nickname: Treforce
Class: Druid

http://www.treforce.rack111.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:39 pm

nice new avater.

have your seen my new two pictures? I improved again =D
YAY IMPROVEMENT

also, do you have a tutorial for me on drawing hands? I suck at it. majorly.
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Thank you, yes, yes, and yes. Please take any future questions to the front desk in "Ask Chrisseh". Thank you.

As for hands, the only real way to get the hang of it is to get some pictures of hands and use them as models for practice. I use my own hand as a model sometimes. xD
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:34 pm

Meh. Call me when this retarded tournament thing is over. This is stupid, I had ideas but now I don't because everything suddenly changed to something that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. >=(
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:05 am

Chrisseh-chan wrote:Meh. Call me when this retarded tournament thing is over. This is stupid, I had ideas but now I don't because everything suddenly changed to something that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. >=(

Now I feel like a douche for actually participating, I just follow the posts randomly, my small insignificant rat brain can't think for itself...it is pretty stupid, But I guess it gives you a chance to crush those that annoy you? <_< Grr *crushes jamesb*
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character Profile
Nickname: Dark, The Deathbringer, Goth
Race: Demon
Class: Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:59 am

I suppose. Super Chrisseh has a nice new costume that needs to be shown off more... and she could easily end this tournament with a few shots from her Super Scope or maybe "THE SWORD OF FAMICON" or whatever other weapon I come up with. YEAH! I'LL JUST DO WHAT EVERYONE ELSE DOES AND BECOME A GOD-MOD! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:45 pm

You can kick my butt if ya want! And now I feel bad for participating...but it was Silver's idea to have a tournament so you should really kick his butt! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!....okay that's not fair of me, I actually kinda liked the idea of a tournament, but im guy whos been wanting to hurt ppl all his life and now I can live that through fantasy....ah...sweet un-reality Laughing
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next