The Freakin' Huge House Adventure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds

4 posters

Go down

Worlds Empty Worlds

Post  Mellie-Master Sat May 10, 2008 2:13 am

Everyone has his/her own world. and the main antagonist too.

please put up your ideas and designs here.
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname: Mellie-Master
Race: Undead
Class: Assassin

http://Melliemaster.hostsnake.com

Back to top Go down

Worlds Empty Re: Worlds

Post  Treforce Sat May 10, 2008 3:37 am

for RC... I think a world of mirrors.
mirror who only show your weapon, mirror who only show your clothes. stuff like that.

and when you have to fight RC, you whould need to look in a mirror who shows people who are invissible.

for Treforce... all I could think of was
A: Bioshock - Rapture
or
B: Water, ice & steam world
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 201

Character Profile
Nickname: Treforce
Race: Human
Class: Druid

http://www.treforce.rack111.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Sat May 10, 2008 12:38 pm

can't it just be mirrors that don't show you at all?
it would be kinda hard to program if there's only your weapons and clothes.
I like the idea tough.
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Mon May 12, 2008 4:09 pm

My world would be based on women. And I would be like the main stud. But what I would like to happen is once I meet the female main character, I'd fall in love with her ( even though she'll probably be disgusted with me.) And I ask her to take her top off all pathetic like (begging for it). The reason why is because all of the women are based off of women he's already seen so he's dying for something different. So after all that the main character tricks me into joining them for the "chance" to see her chest (which she plans that will never come).

Thats when all hell breaks lose and the world changes into Existence's world. Since part of Existence's desires are to get rid of me, I vanish. Existence doesn't join the party when ya beat him, Chaos does instead (much to the dismay of the main character.)

I know that was more of a story, but my world is not that deep. Basically, It's full of women and im the only man and im like the king of it. It's a city setting. And Existence's world will look identical except for like some emerald spires or something.

If this won't work lemme know. If ya think it can kinda work just tell me what can't work and ill make changes. I will make some concept art of my world so if this is too vague you'll get a better idea once you see them.
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Mon May 12, 2008 9:11 pm

Chrisseh's world will take place in some kind of city that's being taken over by some evil organization or something, crawling with minions. Her story is that she transforms into Super Chrisseh and battles the minions the organization releases, trying to liberate the city... thus, she's also a wanted criminal (By the organization). However, being a super heroine is something she loves doing, so it's one of her desires... she mistakes the main hero as a spy and you must battle Super Chrisseh. Once you defeat her, she decides that you'd be useful in her quest to defeat the villain... once you help her defeat him, she officially joins the party and you go on to the next world.

Unsure of what to do for Millie, if she should just be a villain or maybe a playable character at some point. o_O What do you guys think?
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 260

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

http://www.geocities.com/chrisseh_chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Tue May 13, 2008 12:18 pm

ChaosCrunchy wrote:My world would be based on women. And I would be like the main stud. But what I would like to happen is once I meet the female main character, I'd fall in love with her ( even though she'll probably be disgusted with me.) And I ask her to take her top off all pathetic like (begging for it). The reason why is because all of the women are based off of women he's already seen so he's dying for something different. So after all that the main character tricks me into joining them for the "chance" to see her chest (which she plans that will never come).

this is awesome, just because I wanted to have the Main Character to have a personality like "...whatever FUCK YOU! *kicks ass and proceeds being hot*"
as for extince, I had the idea of putting the main bad-guys and girls into the world. I really like the idea(Ireally do, srsly), but maybe we can give Big Fat Pink Demon possession powers. or the guy with the metal jaw. that would make more sence in the TFHHA Universe. but who knows, if we run short on bad-guys I'll let you know.

Chrisseh-Chan wrote:Chrisseh's world will take place in some kind of city that's being taken over by some evil organization or something, crawling with minions. Her story is that she transforms into Super Chrisseh and battles the minions the organization releases, trying to liberate the city... thus, she's also a wanted criminal (By the organization). However, being a super heroine is something she loves doing, so it's one of her desires... she mistakes the main hero as a spy and you must battle Super Chrisseh. Once you defeat her, she decides that you'd be useful in her quest to defeat the villain... once you help her defeat him, she officially joins the party and you go on to the next world.

well, my idea was to put the Lamer inside your world as bad-guy. So we could have the Lamer be the hea dof the orginization, and your world will be crawling full of perverted nerds. as for the rest: plain awesome.
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Tue May 13, 2008 12:58 pm

I'm liking the lamer idea. ;D! Nice.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 260

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

http://www.geocities.com/chrisseh_chan

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Tue May 13, 2008 6:43 pm

Okay I think I understand. I haven't even introduced Existence into the main story yet so it wouldn't make sense to put him in the game! (but if you can do it, i'd like that very much and i'll let you be mah very best friend! nah j/k....but we can still be friends...>_>...now this is awkward i need to get out of this parenthesis!)

Okay so here's revised idea. Im still King stud guy of the city filled with hawt scantily clad women. Im not possesed. Instead im in war against another kingdom! The kingdom of the FAT CHICKS! The King of that would be Big Fat Pink Demon of course! I would still beg to see her chest and all, only once she notices the world doesn't change after I join her, that's when I tell her about the other kingdom. So then we go there into the city fighting off fat chicks and then kick the demon's ass then we move on to the next world! I think this should fit in much better! Lemme know what needs to be changed and such!

Also I have some great ideas for the my city and how it will look but there's this one question I need answered first. Is this going to be like just one free roaming world where you can rotate the camera and get around things, or is it like FF7 or something where the camera doesn't move and you get just one camera angle and move from one section to another? I don't know if that made much sense. maybe. How open are the worlds going to be?
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Wed May 14, 2008 11:19 am

great ideas. accepted.

My Idea was to make this game in 3rd person perspective.
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down