The Freakin' Huge House Adventure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story (starting on page 113)

2 posters

Go down

The Story (starting on page 113) Empty The Story (starting on page 113)

Post  ChaosCrunchy Thu May 29, 2008 1:11 am

I just realised that no one hardly keeps track of what goes on in the story. so I decided to record what goes on in a regular story format. everytime we advance to a new page on NG, I'll add another section that covers the last page so that ppl will finally have a decent reference that isn't so confusing. Some ground rules about this. One, don't go ahead and give a summary before we hit the next page, just leave that to me. If I posted a summary and you think I left something important out, then you may mention it but keep it brief. Also if you think I messed up on something you may make a post explaining what the correct thing should be. But yeah, It's best that one person records what goes on and i check the darm forum almost everyday so I feel like I got what it takes. So yeah, once page 113 is done I'll get started. Oh! And the most important thing is if you have a question, please ask. Any question as long as it's relevant. So speaking of which, any questions, worries, comments, what?
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Story (starting on page 113) Empty Re: The Story (starting on page 113)

Post  Mellie-Master Thu May 29, 2008 12:46 pm

I wanted to do this, but I'm glad someone else voulenteered.
go ahead. DO IT!
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 275

Character Profile
Nickname: Mellie-Master
Race: Undead
Class: Assassin

http://Melliemaster.hostsnake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Fri May 30, 2008 11:45 pm

i figure i'd go over what happend on page 112 a bit so there is less confusion when I explain 113, this will be just a quickie.

Kitteh, the "evil chrisseh" from another reality, arrived to find Havayosunu. Kitteh was reading a comic by Don Martin when Havayosunu expressed how much of a fan he was of his work. She too was a big fan. The common ground they found seemed to develop into a relationship with potential. they both headed off to the nearest Ice Cream parlor as Heliostar was left behind.

Meanwhile, the epic fight between SmilingIdiot and the Crossdresser, whom earlier pretended to be Millie, seems to have finally ended. The crossdresser was stabed right through the gut. Is it the end of "Man-Millie"? For now, it seems so.

Bloodspade makes a return to the adventure. and he's packing a ROCKET LAUNCHER! and he seems to be setting his sights on the Ice cream store as he tells Havayosunu (and kitteh) to move out of the way (maybe i dunno, this one is a bit confusing.) Freddy the Monkey, who was last seen inside the store maybe in some trouble!

Back at the house, a newcomer appears! he steps into what is left of Mecha Yoshi. His curiosity and silly disposition made him push a button which set off a mini-nuclear explosion! Before he could die, he was zapped with Radioactive energy! It turned his skin green, and he began to radiate with radioactive super powers! He can fly and shoot beams of radioactivity, and so he damns the name "Rad". A fog of poison envelops Rad, he seemed to be unaffected by it. The source of the poison came from the Exterminator who is out to destroy the characters in the house like insects!

We are left with the appearance of the mysterious newcomer named "DL". As of now his intentions remain unknown!

(so there, now you know what 113 may have. im trying to be dramatic here so that it's not too boring to read. If you think i miss interpreted something, let me know. If you think i missed something then it's probably because it either wasn't important enough or not funny enough. so yeah. thats it for now.)
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:55 am

(okay this page 113 in review. If I screwed something up, pm me or whatever.)

The mysterious DL jumps down from the tea cup next to a pile of sugar cubes. He picks one up and throws it, pegging a mouse. DL briefly states that the mouse now works for him, and with that gets on top of the rodent like a horse. They ride off to "the adventure."

Meanwhile, the fight between Rad and the exterminator seems to have ended before it could really begin, As Rad blasted a hole through the exterminator's stomach!

Elsewhere, In the city, there is a being known as Dex. This person weilds two "sabers" (like lightsabers.) suddenly, Dex has spoted some destruction with-in the city! The origin of the damage has yet to be discovered...

(and that's it! The rest was either spam or it wasn't important enough to include. If you think im wrong contact me and we'll see what we can do!)
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:09 pm

PAGE 114!!!

Mcjesus flips out! In a state of confusion and insanity, he pulls a gun out on Brawler (You call him Smiling Idiot but the shirtless one is named Brawler and the other one with the staff is Slasher, I think.) Mcjesus babbles of craziness is over heard by ChaosCrunchy. Slasher points his staff at Mcjesus and says "I wouldn't point a gun at my little brother (Brawler). What makes you (Mcjesus) so different?"

Chaoscrunchy turns to TheSilverSerpent for help. But after he mistakes TheSilverSerpent for The Silver Surfer, not to mention nearly killing him earlier, Silver does not help. ( It's safe to say that ChaosCrunchy and SilverSerpent are rivals.)

Back to where Mcjesus is at, Bobster reappears and attempts to stop Mcjesus by shoving a fried chicken leg in his face. Bobster is a mutant hamster that can walk and talk. He's mostly known for his ungodly appetite for fried chicken. He's also a Part of the organization Chaoscrunchy used to work for.

And back to where Silver is at, he asks Millie an interesting question "You're a Sorceress, right? So why didn't you just use your magic to save yourself while you were in that sandwhich?" (She was traped in a sandwhich earlier and was nearly eaten, but she managed to escape.) It turns out that Millie had lost her powers! She thought to herself that she could not let anyone find out about this and in order to keep Silver from finding out, she needed to distract him. So she leans forward and gives a very surprised SilverSerpent a kiss!

(awwwh how nice! So yeah, possible things to get involved with would be stoping Mcjesus from shooting anyone, of course, and building upon what happens after the kiss between silver and millie. those are just some suggestions if anyone doesn't know what they should do.! Again, ask questions and/or suggest corrections if you think something is messed up! Ciao for now!
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Page 115!!!

As Thesilverserpent and Millie kissed each other, RC was watching (RC is Treforce's character, she has a pink dress and a tail and blonde hair.) RC goes into a jealous rage and vows to come up with a masterplan that will seperate Silver and Millie, and get Millie to fall in love with her! (RC Is Bisexual I believe.) Chrisseh tells RC very bluntly that Millie is straight, But that does not seem to discourage RC at all.

Meanwhile, Mcjesus was only angered with Bobster's attempt to stop him. Mcjesus was now set on making all the people in the house pay with their lives! Fortunately, ThePsychoSheep ( Ninja/vampire/ anything else i've forgot. He wears a black long sleeved sweater...or shirt. But he does have a grey colored mask with two blue glowing eyes.) stoped him with a good punch to his face. As Mcjesus laid on the ground, right on top of Bobster, dazed and a little bloodied, it becomes clear that Mcjesus is no longer crazy!

(Okay for those who want to jump into the story, here are some ideas. The new active conflict seems to be RC wanting Millie, so you could either make the situation worse for anyone involved, or help RC in her "masterplan." There's still people in the city as well, including Havayosunu and Kitteh! Their relationship still hasn't developed much, so maybe you could add on to that too? I think im going to also make a newbie guide so ppl will have an idea of how to join!)
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:07 pm

Page 116

After ThePsychoSheep Knocked out Mcjesus. Brawler, Slasher, and The Big One (another Smiling Idiot, he's the biggest one out of the four and twin brother to Brawler.) all gathered around the corpse of Man-Millie, they thought he was surely dead. But to their surprise, he was still alive! He even had enough strength to mock at their efforts at killing him. Is it possible that Man-Millie may be more than just a "Man?"

A splash of water lands near Chrisseh, Treforce, Chaos, and the rest of the gang inside the house. And out from the splash came a Shapeshifting alien (he does not have a name yet, He's made out of a watery like substance, and he can't speak english only gibberish.) Chaos grabed the alien mistaking him for The Silver Surfer and they both start heading towards silver's and millie's general direction.

Near by, some guy is drowning in beer. (TailsIsUseless' pic)

(Yeah if you're wondering why I put that last part there, I have two reasons. One, not much has happend on this page, it was mostly chatter. Two, the guy read the whole damn thread so I had to give him a mention. But the fact is is that's all the pic was, a nameless guy in a random container of beer. So yeah sry if your part doesn't sound as glamorus but there isn't much to say about it. =/ )
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:39 pm

page 117

Before Chaos could drag the shapeshifting alien any where, Treforce realizes the alien is made of water. (Treforce has the power to control water, so he sort of recognizes the alien with out actually ever meeting him before. If anything there is some sort of familiar feeling bond between them. It's hard to explain. In short, they are good friends.) So since the alien is made of water, Treforce names the alien Retaw. Chaos thinks the name is "Retaw-ded", but Treforce and newly named Retaw ignore him, more or less. Meanwhile, the giant white stick man returns once again, and he finds that the door has a hole in it! In his rage, he charges at Treforce, Retaw, and Chaos's general direction and tries to attack them! (The Giant White stick man is a VERY old character from like near the begining of this story. All you really need to know was that he mostly tried to kill the other characters wether under someone's order or under his own free will.)

(Believe it or not, that's it! That's all that happend on this page! Again it was mostly either spam or chatter! Chatting is not quite as bad as spam, but when it gets redundant, it's about as bad. I should mention that these summaries always take place after a page is finished, so more than likely the story may have already progressed farther by the time you read this. So at least check the latest page of the story if you plan on continuing. These summaries are for refrence purposes and for clearing up confusion.)
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:21 pm

Page 118

As the Giant stick man charged on, he hit his knee on the table! This causes him to fall and hurt his head, as well as free the man who was drowning in the beer! Hitting the table broke the kiss between millie and silver, millie then looks to see who it was that caused the big thud. She recognizes the stick man (Millie used the giant stick man in an attempt to harm Chrisseh earlier in the story.) and the stick man recognises her as well.

The mysterious man that was drowning in the beer calls out to millie. He blurts out millie's secret (the fact that she has lost her powers). Although millie is upset that her secret has been revealed, it is still not clear if silver or anyone even heard it! While shouting at the man, she calls him by the name of Rob. (Rob works for microsoft, and if you don't know already, Millie worships microsoft. So it's reasonable to understand that they may have met sometime before the story ever took place.)

Meanwhile, Chaos continues to try and drag Retaw away. Retaw's arm kept stretching as Chaos moved farther untill he pulled off Retaw's arm! Chaos goes on unaware of the detachment. Retaw easily regenerates his arm and heads to the table where Millie and Silver are. After stretching his arms to pull himself to the top, he now stands with millie and silver.

(Now this is more like it! Things are getting a bit interesting. Akadra also made a nice Bio about his character, Retaw. Im not going to type it all here, but you should easily find it on the page! It'll help some if you're confused about his character or his background!)
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:01 pm

Page 119

Silver had just realised that he kissed the girl he wanted for so long (Millie...duh). Upon realising this he had a sudden nose bleed! But silver also had been shot in the nose by Mcjesus who is still shocked and recovering from his recent meltdown. Fortunately it was not fatal but it did turn his nose bleed into a huge gush of blood. Retaw noticed the blood, which triggered a monsterous transformation into a four eyed, gray, beast. And it wants to devour Silver! And for some mysterious reason Chaos also has a slight change, which doesn't look good.

Millie in an act of love and bravery (or perhaps just an act of preserving her fan base) picks up a near by spork and tries to defend Silver against the newly transformed Retaw!

In the distance, an unknown man with a laptop struggles to load his Itunes. The significance is how does this mysterious stranger know of Retaw's weakness? And what connections does this man have?

(Awesome...just awesome! Things are getting action packed and dramatic now! Moments like these, it's easy to see this becoming a flash series...but then there's the story XD. So yeah, as far as how to enter into the story your character could either help silver and millie or make things harder for them. Just don't make it impossible. But I recomend entering as a good guy for now. There's still Havayosunu and Kitteh at the Ice Cream store that's just waiting to be picked up! even if it's your character entering the house with Havayosunu and Kitteh, I almost gurantee it'll get picked up!)

(Edit: I added Petro355's contribution here because he does continue this stuff on the next page. The reason why I didn't add him in the first place was because at first I thought it was random spam, the quality was not the issue though. But there is continuity on the next page so that's why he needs to be mentioned here! Sry for any inconvenince.)
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:38 am

Page 120

In a dark room. A couple of of militant peoples stand and monitor Retaw in his monsterous form. One of the men gives out orders to send out #13 to spy on Retaw. As Millie fended off the beast with a spork, the man with the laptop finally turns on his Itunes! The music causes Retaw to revert back into his humanoid form and luls him into a deep trance. #13 watches all this from a distance and reports that the situation has been resolved. However, the power on the laptop is running low. so the music won't last much longer!

Meanwhile, Rob, the guy who works for microsoft, comes up with a plan to prevent the giant white stickman from causing more trouble. He pushes a huge vase or jar like object off the table, to which it fell right on top of the stickman's head. This knocks out the Giant.

Chaos's change is noticed by Chrisseh and Psycho, as he stares intensly at Millie.

Also RC has Obtained the package which contains her Karma sutra machine, that she plan's to use on Millie.

(Sorry for this one coming late. I've had a busy week. Well anyways, same thing as before. Don't be afraid to speak your mind about something here. You can also PM me if you have any questions.)
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:58 pm

Page 121

Chaoscrunchy approached Millie and he asked for her "controller". Millie of course doesn't mess with videogames so she told him that she doesn't have a controller. Chaos did not accept her answer, so he opens a portal under silver, causing him to rapidly fall to the floor! Chaos then demands for the controller that she does not have. Rob suddenly smacks Chaos in the face with a Chop stick! Did it have any effect?

Meanwhile, Retaw snaps out of his trance when the battery on the laptop died, stopping the music. He is dazed but he looks like he won't be transforming back anytime soon!

ThePsychoSheep notices that Chaos is about to "freak out" and so he declares to do something about it! But before that, He quickly changes his clothes into something a bit cooler!

Havayosunu and Kitteh have been talking in the Ice cream store for a very long time now. Havay tries to convince Kitteh not to kill Chrisseh and everyone else. But Havay makes a starttling revelation as Kitteh tells him that she's not the one who is out to destroy Chrisseh! It seems it was the Xbox lady all along! That means that the enemy who is after god like power is already in the house!

(The story is moving very slowly, but this sounds pretty effing exciting! Keep up the good work guys!)
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:26 pm

Page 122

Havyosunu and Kitteh rush out of the Ice Cream store. Havay then summons his giant bird (The bird's name is Coke. Havayosunu is a Druid so he has control or a strong bond between animals. and Coke is basicly havayosunu's "familiar." ) Havay and Kitteh get on Coke and then fly off to the house to rescue Chrisseh from the X-box lady!

Whilst constructing her Karma Sutra Machine, RC stumbles upon a strange red and blue device! Upon activation, RC's figure has changed to a more valumptious form (in other words she suddenly got hot and huge honk'n boobies!)

Millie felt so helpless as her beloved SilverSerpent falls to his doom! She begins to cry, but soon was startled when one of her tears changes shape. Out from her tear, manifested a Sega Genisis Controller! She is confused as to what just happend, however, Chaos shown his evil grin even more! Before Chaos could aproach millie, he was stoped by Rob! Rob attacked Chaos with the other chop stick. They both fought each other, but Chaos with his strength and strange power over portals over whelmed Rob. Rob trips up and now he's at the mercy of Chaos. But before he could do anything, the X-box lady holds up Chaos with a gun! She says that although she sides with the enemy, she can not let a fellow "X-box warrior" be killed!

( Things are getting very interesting! I smell even more epicness just over the horizon, baby! I have to admit, now's not a good time to enter as a new character, there's so much going on as it is. I suggest just waiting for when the action slows a bit, and then get in on some of this. There is the part where Rageblood comes back into the story but i can't tell right now if I should mention it, it all depends on if he makes a noticable effect on the next page. so please be patient!)
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:30 am

Page 123

Man-Millie gets up and reveals his true form! It resembles a Demonic-Clown!

(Yeah that's all that was really worth mentioning...wow. But yeah, If I see more from the others who posted on this page ill edit this summary to match! )
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down