The Freakin' Huge House Adventure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Three Word Story

+4
Treforce
ChaosCrunchy
Chrisseh-chan
Mellie-Master
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Three Word Story - Page 2 Empty Re: The Three Word Story

Post  ChaosCrunchy Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 am

In the beginning there was one man who had balls of steel! He was assigned for a quest to retrive the holy mother of Winston Churchill. She Died from eating way too many cookies, that her Bust exploded and she made a poopy in her neighbor's house while her daughter was violently raped by me! The man that sold kids to gypsies was non other than Chris Hansen, the guy from NBC.
He told me to have a
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:49 am

In the beginning there was one man who had balls of steel! He was assigned for a quest to retrive the holy mother of Winston Churchill. She Died from eating way too many cookies, that her Bust exploded and she made a poopy in her neighbor's house while her daughter was violently raped by me! The man that sold kids to gypsies was non other than Chris Hansen, the guy from NBC.
He told me to have a huge orgy with
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 275

Character Profile
Nickname: Mellie-Master
Race: Undead
Class: Assassin

http://Melliemaster.hostsnake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePsychoSheep Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:09 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry persian kitties
ThePsychoSheep
ThePsychoSheep
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 25

Character Profile
Nickname: ThePsychoSheep
Race: Vampire
Class: Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:26 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry persian kitties from hell, that
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 201

Character Profile
Nickname: Treforce
Class: Druid

http://www.treforce.rack111.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:46 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry persian kitties from hell, that love to suck
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

The Three Word Story - Page 2 Empty Harhar

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:48 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character Profile
Nickname: Dark, The Deathbringer, Goth
Race: Demon
Class: Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:48 am

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:44 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger!
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:55 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:40 am

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:36 am

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:02 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:15 am

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:32 am

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 260

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

http://www.geocities.com/chrisseh_chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:31 am

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:10 am

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Falconpuncher Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:49 am

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But

Falconpuncher
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:56 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:04 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabed
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:58 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:21 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:33 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:47 am

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:19 am

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:50 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down