The Three Word Story

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: The Three Word Story

Post  ChaosCrunchy on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:02 am

In the beginning there was one man who had balls of steel! He was assigned for a quest to retrive the holy mother of Winston Churchill. She Died from eating way too many cookies, that her Bust exploded and she made a poopy in her neighbor's house while her daughter was violently raped by me! The man that sold kids to gypsies was non other than Chris Hansen, the guy from NBC.
He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb."
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:43 pm

In the beginning there was one man who had balls of steel! He was assigned for a quest to retrive the holy mother of Winston Churchill. She Died from eating way too many cookies, that her Bust exploded and she made a poopy in her neighbor's house while her daughter was violently raped by me! The man that sold kids to gypsies was non other than Chris Hansen, the guy from NBC.
He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 262

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

View user profile http://www.geocities.com/chrisseh_chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Falconpuncher on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:53 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Crisseh

Falconpuncher
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:34 pm

In the beginning there was one man who had balls of steel! He was assigned for a quest to retrieve the holy mother of Winston Churchill. She Died from eating way too many cookies, that her Bust exploded and she made a poopy in her neighbor's house while her daughter was violently raped by me! The man that sold kids to gypsies was non other than Chris Hansen, the guy from NBC.
He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Chrisseh when TFHHA will
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character Profile
Nickname: Dark, The Deathbringer, Goth
Race: Demon
Class: Gunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:08 pm

In the beginning there was one man who had balls of steel! He was assigned for a quest to retrieve the holy mother of Winston Churchill. She Died from eating way too many cookies, that her Bust exploded and she made a poopy in her neighbor's house while her daughter was violently raped by me! The man that sold kids to gypsies was non other than Chris Hansen, the guy from NBC.
He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Chrisseh when TFHHA will begin and she
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:13 am

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Chrisseh when TFHHA will begin and she replyed "it will
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 204

Character Profile
Nickname: Treforce
Class: Druid

View user profile http://www.treforce.rack111.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:18 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Chrisseh when TFHHA will begin and she replied "it will be very soon."
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Falconpuncher on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:12 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Chrisseh when TFHHA will begin and she replied "it will be very soon." And everyone fapped

Falconpuncher
Commoner
Commoner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:14 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Chrisseh when TFHHA will begin and she replied "it will be very soon." And everyone fapped their big black
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:17 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Chrisseh when TFHHA will begin and she replied "it will be very soon." And everyone fapped their big black emo hair cuts
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:32 am

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Chrisseh when TFHHA will begin and she replied "it will be very soon." And everyone fapped their big black emo hair cuts and then they

Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 279

Character Profile
Nickname: Mellie-Master
Race: Undead
Class: Assassin

View user profile http://Melliemaster.hostsnake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:42 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Chrisseh when TFHHA will begin and she replied "it will be very soon." And everyone fapped their big black emo hair cuts and then they smelt Mellie-Master's Stank
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:05 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Chrisseh when TFHHA will begin and she replied "it will be very soon." And everyone fapped their big black emo hair cuts and then they smelt Mellie-Master's Stank and vomited all
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:24 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Chrisseh when TFHHA will begin and she replied "it will be very soon." And everyone fapped their big black emo hair cuts and then they smelt Mellie-Master's Stank and vomited all over the hot
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:54 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Chrisseh when TFHHA will begin and she replied "it will be very soon." And everyone fapped their big black emo hair cuts and then they smelt Mellie-Master's Stank and vomited all over the hot headed Mellie-Master's head
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:34 pm

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Chrisseh when TFHHA will begin and she replied "it will be very soon." And everyone fapped their big black emo hair cuts and then they smelt Mellie-Master's Stank and vomited all over the hot headed Mellie-Master's head.

But suddenly, there
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:25 am

He told me to have a huge orgy with angry Persian kitties from hell, that love to suck my big black dyed hair, and tickle my twanger! I declined his offer and went instead over to Treforce's mom's house and further out in the backyard to retrieve my box of unimaginable awesome sauce. But it turned out that I grabbed Treforce's mom's Tits which resulted in the birth of a curse word, and that word happened to be known as "shitbomb." She then proceeded to ask Chrisseh when TFHHA will begin and she replied "it will be very soon." And everyone fapped their big black emo hair cuts and then they smelt Mellie-Master's Stank and vomited all over the hot headed Mellie-Master's head.

But suddenly, there was a scary

Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 279

Character Profile
Nickname: Mellie-Master
Race: Undead
Class: Assassin

View user profile http://Melliemaster.hostsnake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Falconpuncher on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:48 am

But suddenly, there was a scary lazer firing platypus

Falconpuncher
Commoner
Commoner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:35 pm

But suddenly, there was a scary lazer firing platypus that fired it's
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:21 pm

But suddenly, there was a scary lazer firing platypus that fired it's laser's at treforce
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:22 am

But suddenly, there was a scary lazer firing platypus that fired it's laser's at treforce but missed, instead
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 204

Character Profile
Nickname: Treforce
Class: Druid

View user profile http://www.treforce.rack111.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:15 am

But suddenly, there was a scary lazer firing platypus that fired it's laser's at treforce but missed, instead it hit Mellie-Master
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy on Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:15 pm

But suddenly, there was a scary lazer firing platypus that fired it's laser's at treforce but missed, instead it hit Mellie-Master which caused lots
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER on Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:19 pm

But suddenly, there was a scary lazer firing platypus that fired it's laser's at treforce but missed, instead it hit Mellie-Master which caused lots of intense pain
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:11 pm

But suddenly, there was a scary lazer firing platypus that fired it's laser's at treforce but missed, instead it hit Mellie-Master which caused lots of intense pain in his rectum
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down