The Freakin' Huge House Adventure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask an Idiot

+2
ChaosCrunchy
SmilingIdiot
6 posters

Go down

Ask an Idiot Empty Ask an Idiot

Post  SmilingIdiot Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:33 pm

well i got a fancy new topic thing...so ask about this new topic thing...the colours,...the size...anything about the topic thing

and go ahead and ask some other questions....ill answer them to the best of my knowledge
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Ask an Idiot Empty Re: Ask an Idiot

Post  ChaosCrunchy Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Have you ever played Rock Band or Guitar hero?
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:09 am

Why are you an idiot?

maybe some people just are
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 201

Character Profile
Nickname: Treforce
Class: Druid

http://www.treforce.rack111.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:38 pm

ChaosCrunchy - yes i own Rockband 1 and 2 with a track pack....i admit i got addicted to this game for awhile....went to rehab and everything...game almost ruined my life....but i dont play it now a days....i just play GTA4 or Saints row 2...on ps3

Treforce -its a statement of my individuality....i just liked it cause at the time this chick called me idiot after a little argument and said "stop smiling you idiot"....then like magic off a walt disney piece it clicked....i need a sandwich....so i left her bitching and poop like that.....and made one.....but something was bugging me weeks after.....i went on NGs being a long time fan since 2001 or so..... i forget....but when i signed up for my 3rd acount i thought back....what did my new found ex say?....ohh smilingidiot....though it was just a part of it.....so with that in mind and the fact that i like smiling whenpeople try pissing me off and doing the old brush off thing i thought it fit me well....so to put half of a name i like down would answer your question
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:51 pm

How come when you drink a lot of grape soda or Kool-aid your poop comes out green? Why not purple?
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 260

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

http://www.geocities.com/chrisseh_chan

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Chrisseh-chan wrote:How come when you drink a lot of grape soda or Kool-aid your poop comes out green? Why not purple?

green poop- can be caused by excess iron in the diet....the iron would usually stain the poop....but you didnt ask that....i think its cause by surgar and food colouring, sweets would usually cause green poop

you shouldnt be doing that its not too healthy....purple poop....ive heard of brown white yellow blue green red black poop....but not purple....blue and red are usually caused by food colouring....so maybe if you combine those two you can get purple...so i do think purple poop is posible....just buy food colouring and drink the hell out of it...and eventually your poop will go purple
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:23 pm

Dude. I should so do that. I'm going to find the recipe for white poop, and then add large amounts of red and blue food coloring... and see if I can yield something purple. I suppose another thing I could try would be purple crayons or Play-Doh (YUMMY I LOVE PLAY-DOH 8D ). HEY... the box says "Non-Toxic" so that means I can eat it. Razz

If I ever get the chance to do that, I will so take a picture of that sheeyot. No pun intended... wait. Yes. Pun intended.

There's some dude in a chat room we like to make fun of, he's a total douche and he thinks he's so awesome, but he showed us his picture and he has like, a gigantic head with an emo haircut, on a skinny little body. I had an idea for an awesomely hilarious comic about him. Do you think it would be mean of me to do this or would it be epically hilarious? I cannot emphasize enough of what a douche he is, so keep that in mind.

Do you want a pet rabbit? I'm sick of mine.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Are some scenarios you'd like to see come up in the next TFHHA? (like a particular fight or plot twist or destination?)
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Chrisseh - the reciepe for white poop is to consume a barium milkshake for the purposes of getting an x-ray of the upper gastrointestinal tract. than swalllow all the food colouring you want...

lol okay then you can post it Laughing

if this doughe bag you speak of is really a doughe bag....then i say go for it....its not mean if its funny....its meant to be....karma was looking for something to throw at him cause of the big head and emo hair cut.....so throw it and throw it well

Chaos - from the bar scene on pages 43 to the point where my smiling idiots and aracids cat kills all those damn denisis Twisted Evil ....and i would like to see them all die in a quick fight like afro samurai
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Falconpuncher Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:15 pm

I want to light a giant match

but anyway, what is the meaning of a lemming's life?

Falconpuncher
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Falconpuncher wrote:

but anyway, what is the meaning of a lemming's life?

well the meaning of there life is to eat, sleep, poop, mate, and then die a death of honor either by sword or in a hail of gun fire...they believe that when you die an honourable death you go to heaven and get 99 virgins....we dont know if its true neither do they....they over populate and there plan is to have an all out war with the human race....there weaponary is advanced yet not as powerfull...it will be like getting shot with a pellete gun thats been pumped up real good....it hurts but doesnt kill....you can bleed but wont die....but imagine the numbers in 2020 they will exceed our numbers....out numbering us 5 to 1

so there meaning in life is to have as many children as they can....so in 2020 they can take over the world....thats what drives them....thats why we must kill em before they kill us Twisted Evil
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:25 pm

What is the best way to kill a lemming? Shocked
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:29 pm

You may know already that im working on the tfhha flash and I have some questions about your characters:

1. Do you want to draw and animate your own characters, or would you rather have someone else do it?

2. Do you want to do your own voice-overs for the Smiling Idiots, or would you like a Voice Actor to do it?

3. What does each Smiling Idiot sound like? I'll need to know stuff like accents, approximate age, pitch, and other details.
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Crisseh - the best way would to shoot them...cause hand to hand combat is almost impossible....as they have great agility and speed....if you shoot them they would be injured giving you the chance to cut there heads off....if you pee on em....there death wouldnt be honourable....sending them to hell or to live out there eternity in purgatory

Chaos - i never thought that through so i would answer what i can

1- as much as i want to animate my characters it would almost be impossible for me to do so....but i will try my best to....just give me the script you have so i dont go doing my randim shlt again

2- iv always imagined my idiots normal language and voices to sound cracky, and i dont have that kind of voice to do it...there language is kind of like a clicking noise...if i find an example i will post it in another post or just edit this one...but a voice actor would probably fit in this....seeiong as i dont have a mic of some sort

3- the 4 smiling idiots have kind of a lazy accent...Gunslinger has more experience with languages so he would almost sound normal....slasher would have a rush to his talking as he wants to jump to things and cut them up as well....brawler hardly speaks but when he does he translates for his twin brother....big grey....and big grey growls and does not know any language cept his own...and nathan the half breed brother has a normal deep voice
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:28 am

I see your new avatar pic thar! It's very sexy, in a grey gal sort of way.

What program did you use to make that pic?

Are ppl gray in Canada? If so then please state the reason why people put clothes on their pets?

What is "Ball-og-na"?

Have you seen the movie "Wall-E"? Does it turn you on?

If I practice long enough, it will become second nature. But if I practice more, will it become first nature? Third Nature? Penis?
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:22 am

thanks man

i used "iscribble" and it came out half decent

no im sorry there not grey even though i wish they where....people put clothes on there pets cause the pets want to look as close to human as possible so they can take our place....paris hilton has a snout being carried by some empty loose whore...they ask to be equal so why not treat them equal?

bologna is the meat that comes from the ass the face and other organs they couldnt figure out....its all grinded up and poured into a plastic covering like sausages....but bigger....then chopped up and sold to those who like to eat ass...so if you like bologna you love eating ass

wes i have seen that movie...with robot on robot action....tell me this who doesnt get turned on my that

if you practice to long (if im answering this right) you will go blind....and if you keep practicing one day your gonna find your self practicing in front of people and practicing out in public...and soon you wont even know why your doing it cause its become your first nature....you will ruin peoples shoes and there clothes with wierd stains and will probably get locked up for it....so becareful little man
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:28 am

SmilingIdiot wrote:so if you like bologna you love eating ass

D:
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 275

Character Profile
Nickname: Mellie-Master
Race: Undead
Class: Assassin

http://Melliemaster.hostsnake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Mellie-Master wrote:
SmilingIdiot wrote:so if you like bologna you love eating ass

D:

let me guess your one of the ones that love to eat pig, cow anus AMIRITE?
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:24 am

why cant there be a remote controler for life?

in case I want to switch channel
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 201

Character Profile
Nickname: Treforce
Class: Druid

http://www.treforce.rack111.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:02 pm

This was an extra credit question asked by my Human Sexuality professor, I answered it the best I could but I thought I should ask others this same question.

If you woke up one day and you were a woman, what would you do? What would you think about it as time moved on?
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Treforce wrote:why cant there be a remote controler for life?

in case I want to switch channel

because that would become tedious and boring...if that where possible then you would be asking me "why is there a remote on life"?....plus if the batteries were either removed or died you would die probably....theres always a contract like that laying around somewhere....anyways life would be as equally as boring as it already is for you
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:13 pm

ChaosCrunchy wrote:This was an extra credit question asked by my Human Sexuality professor, I answered it the best I could but I thought I should ask others this same question.

If you woke up one day and you were a woman, what would you do? What would you think about it as time moved on?

hell what wouldnt i do?....(<---the answer to that is be a strait woman)....i would be a lesbianese....shower 3 times a day....um well if i made a list i would put down all the things i would do....(and i will probably test out the orasm theory a few hundred times if ya know what i mean)...but if i got stuck to being a woman i would not enjoy that cause i like being a male.....so after 10 years and having the strongest fingers in the world i would probably off myself cause i would miss my package so very much
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down