The Freakin' Huge House Adventure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smilingidiot topic thing

5 posters

Go down

Smilingidiot topic thing Empty Smilingidiot topic thing

Post  SmilingIdiot Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:38 pm

well i got this thing down and what not.....there is no topic thing for me....oh well

so i was watching the house adventure go down in flames before my very own eyes....and came to wonder....what the fuck(WTF) so much random stuff its crazy...in the worse way.....i see random plots and people that just dont know any of my characters.....so im just gonna list them down.

Gunslinger (GS)- the one with the gun thing...this is the part time leader of the idiots.....the eldest brother as well....he usually carries 5 guns
2x 4 barelled automatic pistol
electronically engineered pistol(electronic ignition) delivering 4 shots per 1/10th of a second before the gun recoils
engineered barrels to reduce shock
9.5 lbs with 25g to 55g bullets
special engineered bullets rangeing in size and diameter
unlike his other guns this one never jams and is easy and fast to load
2000 lbs per second
ADJUSTABLE

2x engineered .500 S&W Magnum
and a sawed off shot gun
STORY
i couldnt find a place for him so i put him in the blank dimention thing....i have a way he makes his way back to the house so im not gonna do that tournament thing.....he'll make his way back to the house

Slasher- the one with the swords....carries 3 types of blades
hidden sword
cane sword
and a rambo knife

Brawler- pretty much just fighting skills

big grey guy- the slowest thinking one he can be very dangerous if his twin brother is not with him (Brawler)

STORY
these three are together fighting that heshe

Q&A time
Q:why are they sepereated i thought they where one of nathans split personalities?

A:after the scientist teleported them before the big grey one was gonna kill treforce....something happen....nathan or any of the idiots are not from the dimension of the house....they are from another....when they got to the house they were stuck together taking turns in the dimension....after the teleportation they became there own

if you have any questions ask.
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Smilingidiot topic thing Empty Re: Smilingidiot topic thing

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:44 pm

Awesome to see you made your own topic, I will probably use one of them soon, I need to try and convert moar minions..
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character Profile
Nickname: Dark, The Deathbringer, Goth
Race: Demon
Class: Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:39 pm

I always thought your characters were pretty cool, SI. :3 Nice description, short, sweet, and clear for all the newbie-boobies who are unfamiliar with the originals in the story.

Oh yeah, and Goth...

Pfft who needs minions when you have a fanbase? 8D Right, Millie?

"... sure. Whatever."

See? :3
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

http://www.geocities.com/chrisseh_chan

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:17 am

Goth- yeah my guys arent on the minion side nore the good side....there somethere in the middle....but if GS is gone than they could be more towards the evil side

Chrisseh- thanks....and i try
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Smilingidiot topic thing Empty jamesb sucks.

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:51 pm

I see you posted
well I agree with you
it did still suck
maybe someone should ban those three from the thread?
Jamesb wasn't doing anything to terrible until that micheal jackson bullshit but still...
It's somewhat sickening
You know if you guys ever make a new story thread, maybe try making rules for it like...They have to show chrisseh or someone their picture before they can join? idk anyways

Thanks for saying what I was thinking smilingidiot
-.-
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character Profile
Nickname: Dark, The Deathbringer, Goth
Race: Demon
Class: Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:34 am

hey SmilingIdiot,
did you see my flash movie?

real improvement isnt it Very Happy
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 201

Character Profile
Nickname: Treforce
Race: Human
Class: Druid

http://www.treforce.rack111.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:46 am

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote:I see you posted
well I agree with you
it did still suck
Jamesb wasn't doing anything to terrible until that micheal jackson bullshit but still...
It's somewhat sickening
You know if you guys ever make a new story thread, maybe try making rules for it like...They have to show chrisseh or someone their picture before they can join? idk anyways
-.-

I think when I do my next pic, I'm going to pretty much ignore everything going on with jamesb1995 and all the other random no-name generic characters. Rolling Eyes If we ignore them, maybe they'll go away, or storm off like "FINE WE'LL MAKE OUR OWN THREAD AND IT'LL BE MUCH COOLER THAN YOURS!" and spam that up... good riddance to bad rubbish.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:18 am

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote:I see you posted
well I agree with you
it did still suck
It's somewhat sickening

Thanks for saying what I was thinking smilingidiot
-.-

i did post didnt i
i agree with me too
it started sucking when we randomly popped into that white dimention thing.....the spammers kinda gave me a mental block to do any decent pics so i kinda vanished like chrisseh
that wont happen unless one of the biggest fans was a mod....or one of the originals becam mod
jamesb was still making random SHlT happen for each 2nd to 3rd post
very sickening
maybe we should all have a meeting and draw the next two pages that fit for the story (ex; crisseh makes a pic not posted yet...mellie makes a pic ....havasomething makes a pic....so on to the originals till chrisseh posts the new thread)
that way the story is on track....spammers and readers can view the story....and we try to stay on track without one of us being super heroes to figure out why there are no chocolate chips in the muffin.....instead we could discuss and make an actual story

i say what people are thinking....what can i say
o_o

Last edited by SmilingIdiot on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:25 am

Treforce wrote:hey SmilingIdiot,
did you see my flash movie?

real improvement isnt it Very Happy

hey....-_-' treforce
i just went to look at it....i knew there was some chance you actually knew how to draw....and i liked how you showed all the circles and ovals you use to make your.....masters of creation....lol...but seriously good job on improving with the anatomy
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:34 am

Chrisseh-chan wrote:
I think when I do my next pic, I'm going to pretty much ignore everything going on with jamesb1995 and all the other random no-name generic characters. Rolling Eyes If we ignore them, maybe they'll go away, or storm off like "FINE WE'LL MAKE OUR OWN THREAD AND IT'LL BE MUCH COOLER THAN YOURS!" and spam that up... good riddance to bad rubbish.

maybe then we wouldnt have so much bullshit going on in the thread...there must be alot of rainbows and fluffy creaturs in your world chrisseh....lol....either way a spammer is going to meet a spammer like what just happen.....and there going to have a spamquest.....make a rule that states

1) spend at least 30 minutes on your drawings
and 2) do not post a pic for before 3 turns by others (ex; blue post a pic...red posts a pic....blue cannot post till yellow or orange posts
or plainly put any random crap pointed out or seen.....will not go further untill its been decided to go that direction

i dont know
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:58 pm

I plan on continuing with this, and yes there will be more rules. As for the original... two years! I started it two years ago! Very Happy I was 20 years old going on 21. I am now 22 going on 23! Amazing... I think we've all improved significantly, and I'm very proud. ^_^

We hope to see you back in the story once we get it up and running again, SmilingIdiot!

As for "rainbows" and "fluffy creatures"... hah. The world is a dark place, and I can be a dark person, yet I can also be a bright cheerful person. I'm bipolar, what do you expect? Shocked I actually enjoy helping people... I like doing volunteer work for my community. 8D
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:33 pm

Chrisseh-chan wrote:I plan on continuing with this, and yes there will be more rules. As for the original... two years! I started it two years ago! Very Happy I was 20 years old going on 21. I am now 22 going on 23! Amazing... I think we've all improved significantly, and I'm very proud. ^_^

We hope to see you back in the story once we get it up and running again, SmilingIdiot!

As for "rainbows" and "fluffy creatures"... hah. The world is a dark place, and I can be a dark person, yet I can also be a bright cheerful person. I'm bipolar, what do you expect? Shocked I actually enjoy helping people... I like doing volunteer work for my community. 8D

thats good news....hope the rules stand out better this time around.......i was the same age going onto 21...its a shame how cocky we where when we where young....thinking the thread was going to be beyond just a thread....movies glammer games etc.....and now we know....it was all a dream....im turning 23 in march....gawd i feel old as you now Sad ....some have improved and others chose not too....for a very long ass time at that too....and i think you know who im talking about....and that person near the end chose.....to make an attemped to get better....just hope he learns from all my harassment to put effort into his art and not just circles and ovals put together

so you sleep with polar bears and humans?.....i expect people to learn new diseases...lol jk....but your the 20th person on the net that draws and calls them selves "bipolar" ....volunteer work shouldnt be displaid out in the open with your name on it.....when i do the thing i just do it....(ex- Would you give us money?....*throws money* there.. or.. "can you help with this years *thing*?....yeah might as well dont got nothing to do)

anyways it looks good on the resume but i dont need it.....work exp, and being a lv 3 carpenter helps alot....now i need a job that pays to what im good at....no residential job pays well....making 17 an hour is total bullshit....im going back to comercial Evil or Very Mad
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:21 pm

We're old farts, SmilingIdiot. You're only one month younger than me. Maybe we should just retire and pull out the old rocking chairs and sit on the porch listening to bluegrass music. I'll snap beans and knit, you can suck on a corn cob pipe and strum your old 3 string guitar. And we'll talk about the good ol' days and how today's youth is out of control, etc.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:22 pm

LoL you people are old! Im still young and hip and I'll stay that way for forever! Now if you all excuse me, I'll be in my room crying myself to sleep whilst lamenting on how lonely I am!

J/K! You old folks gotta learn how to take a joke!

BTW How are things going for ya S.I. ?
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Chrisseh-chan wrote:We're old farts, SmilingIdiot. You're only one month younger than me. Maybe we should just retire and pull out the old rocking chairs and sit on the porch listening to bluegrass music. I'll snap beans and knit, you can suck on a corn cob pipe and strum your old 3 string guitar. And we'll talk about the good ol' days and how today's youth is out of control, etc.

yes we are Chrisseh-Chan....and your a month older then me.....sounds good to me....except i cant really play guitar....i can do piano or drums....yeah those damn whipper snappers are getting out of control with there emotions these days.....i remember the day when we bottled those emotions up and blew up when someone happen to bump into that button by mistake and would end up getting the crap kicked out of them cause they made a coment on your shoes....i like em dirty.....anyways yeah we are old
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:30 pm

ChaosCrunchy wrote:LoL you people are old! Im still young and hip and I'll stay that way for forever! Now if you all excuse me, I'll be in my room crying myself to sleep whilst lamenting on how lonely I am!

J/K! You old folks gotta learn how to take a joke!

BTW How are things going for ya S.I. ?

ok

got it

things arent going to well there C.C. ...you see when your older you will find out life is full of surprises and such....could go your way...or could pull you into a busy intersection making you dodge cars that are going 40 kl over the speed limit while your high off life and cant concintrate so its a great time to try killing you with it....such as rent, bills, running low on funds, break ups, getting hammered and losing your wallet (which is fun replacing all your ID) and so on....but all i say is enjoy it while it last little one cause once your on your own, life wants to dance with knives....so learn the ropes kid and learn them well... Twisted Evil
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:45 pm

wow...what you just said should be in the movies! Cuz that was epic, and deep! or...DEEPIC! Like a a black hole or a....vagina...because once you are drawn in, you never come out...in time....>_>
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:24 pm

ChaosCrunchy wrote:wow...what you just said should be in the movies! Cuz that was epic, and deep! or...DEEPIC! Like a a black hole or a....vagina...because once you are drawn in, you never come out...in time....>_>

lol sure if you have control....wait nvm....i supose it should be but why would i want to become comercial or a sell out....for money?.....no i dont think so
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:05 pm

SmilingIdiot wrote:lol sure if you have control....wait nvm....i supose it should be but why would i want to become comercial or a sell out....for money?.....no i dont think so

That's pretty honorable! I don't know if I could do the same thing. If i knew I had created a saying that could become popular, I'd copy right it and then publish it. Yup, it'll be a four page book. First page will be the cover, Second page is where the copyright and publishing poop goes, then the next page would be the my quote, and finally the back cover with a detailed summary of the book on the back...in fact this IS the book summary! Booya!

Anywho, have you ever had to talk in front of a large crowd( >20 )?
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:22 pm

ChaosCrunchy wrote:

That's pretty honorable! I don't know if I could do the same thing. If i knew I had created a saying that could become popular, I'd copy right it and then publish it. Yup, it'll be a four page book. First page will be the cover, Second page is where the copyright and publishing poop goes, then the next page would be the my quote, and finally the back cover with a detailed summary of the book on the back...in fact this IS the book summary! Booya!

Anywho, have you ever had to talk in front of a large crowd( >20 )?

well that is an idea ill take into concideration....a 4 page novel

yes it was not that comfortable....half the time i would forget what to say so i would have to read my messy writing....making up words as i went along....but overal i didnt die on the spot
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down