The Freakin' Huge House Adventure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My net-ventures/ Compu-quests

2 posters

Go down

My net-ventures/ Compu-quests Empty My net-ventures/ Compu-quests

Post  ChaosCrunchy Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:13 pm

Yeah im finding myself going back and forth to different online stuff and stuff for the computer online. So I thought I'd share them with you!

I've recently been playing Gaia. And it turns out a few of my friends actually have Gaia accounts! So If you do have one, add me to your friends! My screen name is the same as all of my other ones (chaoscrunchy). I can't wait for their new Battle System thingy to start! Do you know why? Cuz that's when Gaia stops being boring! Yeah, I think it's pretty cool but I find myself just in a mindless daze while playing it. I usually play Pinball and Jigsaw. And I am ALWAYS up for the Rally game!

I also got the Spore creature creator demo! If you haven't goten the FREE DEMO then go get it now! Linky to get the awesomeness! So yeah it has near limitless possibilites in terms of making creatures. You can even take pics, make animated gifs, and make videos and put them directly on youtube!

I've also been replaying Fable: The Lost Chapters. It kicks ass. I always tend to go a warrior route with a strong mix of magic. I dont usually use the bow, however I do enjoy picking off a bandit with them. I usually play through the game twice. First good. Then Next round im just gonna be an evil bastard! Muhahahaha!

Finally have been working on a flash that I don't want to unleash very soon cuase the epicness will melt your faic off lost ark style! Im not saying it's done though, no, I still have to finish it. I honestly don't know if ill post a comic or drawing soon. But I think I might have realised what's wrong with TFHHA...quickly! to the other new forum thingy I made!
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

My net-ventures/ Compu-quests Empty Re: My net-ventures/ Compu-quests

Post  ChaosCrunchy Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Okay...Not too much going on.

I did start playing an MMORPG called Trickster. It's not bad so far, it seems to be slightly more fast paced than some MMO's. But I did just hit one quest where you have to dig for a certain item and when you get an item is totally random =/. Yeah that no good cuz I spent like an hour just looking for sun tan oil I didn't even find it yet! But overall I like the game so far.
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:02 pm

I've been playing this game called Osu!. It's a rythm game based off of elite beat agents! This is their homepage. It's free but it can be hard at first. You'll also need to download the songs. You just go to the beatmaps area and where it says "download here" just right click and do "save target as." and then put the songs you download into the song directory in the osu game. (I had to right click start button and click explore to get to it.) I recomend this to any one who wants to improve their drawing ability, as hand eye cordination are vital. I know it has improved how I can draw!
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:35 am

Fable Rules! 8D

the ending is like:
"Do you want to kill your sister you don't give a shit about because you haven't seen her since forever,
OR
THIS ULTIMATLEY 1337 KICK-ASS AWESOME SWORD THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PWN EVERYONE?"

decision is easily made.

there's also a Fable 2, btw.
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 275

Character Profile
Nickname: Mellie-Master
Race: Undead
Class: Assassin

http://Melliemaster.hostsnake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Hello ppl. some of you may have seen on my message on windows live that im working on some websites for school! well they're nearing completion. One is already done! Will Wright Website This right here is the "personal project." Not as Awesome looking as i'd want it to be, but it needs to look "professional" psssh!

Ne ways tell me what ya think of it and don't be afraid to use the form there!
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:31 pm

Nice, good-looking.

it looks purdy professional.
easy navigation, nice pictjuurz, easy to read info.
yeah it's a good website.
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 275

Character Profile
Nickname: Mellie-Master
Race: Undead
Class: Assassin

http://Melliemaster.hostsnake.com