The Freakin' Huge House Adventure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Evolution

5 posters

Go down

Character Evolution Empty Character Evolution

Post  ThePsychoSheep Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:47 am

Hey decided I make this topic
This topic is about to discuss and post how your character has evolved over the years :3
Well in this pic you can see four forms

Form 1-Aaaaahhh the good old stick Ryan.His first apperance in TFHHA.Didn't require any skill to draw and I even tought iI would stay with this design but when it came arround page 89-90 i decided it was time for a change

Form 2-Now it looks kinda better altough it still had its flaws.The colouring was medicore and the style sucked but still it was way better than the old stickman design.

Form 3-This form started to take shape after I got my tablet.Unlike the second one this one had more details a clean colouring and it even kept evolving.But there was something that bothered me.....THE CLOTHES.I just didn't liked the clothes so that brings me to....

Form 4-This is the current form for now.Brings a more badass look on the character removing the old craptastick clothing.Altough the artstyle(colouring etc.) from the 3rd form stays.It was time to say goodbye mostly to the blindfold

Character Evolution Mda11
Character Evolution Evolut10

Well thats it for now

Last edited by ThePsychoSheep on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:00 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : bad link)
ThePsychoSheep
ThePsychoSheep
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname: ThePsychoSheep
Race: Vampire
Class: Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Character Evolution Empty Re: Character Evolution

Post  ChaosCrunchy Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:41 pm

That's awesome! It really shows how far you've came in such a short time!
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:27 pm

Funny, I was actually going to start a very similar topic back at the old forum, but never got around to it. xD I was even working on this picture. It's unfinished, obviously, just a bunch of crappy sketches I did while I was half asleep about a year and a half ago. But you get the idea! (I'm probably going to redraw it all and color it soon and take this eye sore down)

Character Evolution Chrissehstyle

Chrisseh #1: 2004 I used to draw on an oekaki board (Which is no more, sadly) and this is what I looked like... in the drawings we did on there. The hair was actually considerably shorter, only a bit longer than shoulder length at the time! My wardrobe consisted of a grey teeshirt dress and a pair of grey shorts, with matching loose socks and shoes.

Chrisseh #2: 2005-2006 I made my return, with my old drawing buddy from the oekaki board, in OMFG. My hair was a little longer, and instead of the dorky little dress (It looked good at the time...) I took the stage sporting a dark jacket, teeshirt, and jeans. I also wore this outfit in "A Story Including You!"

Chrisseh #3: Yeah! The outfit I wore in my first appearance in The Freakin' Huge House! It's almost a mixture of my first two outfits. Not much changed, other than the costume and the hair length. I suppose my style has changed multiple times throughout this entire deal, but too many times to count/point out at 12:06 AM.

Bikini Chrisseh- Self explanatory
PJ Chrisseh- Again, self explanatory
Schoolgirl Chrisseh- I don't know why the hell I put that in here. It looked cute, so I just left it.

Super Chrisseh: Yeah! She made her first appearance on that oekaki board in 2004! The costume is very much the same, with the exception of the belt, which was originally more rounded (Instead of coming down like a V like Sailor Moon) and it was originally just white. However, the powers are very different. The original Super Chrisseh was a TOTAL rip-off of Sailor Moon, with a heart shaped compact and a magic wand. For some reason, when I started drawing crap on Newgrounds, I changed it to Super Nintendo Power!

Super Chrisseh ???: Again, I threw this in just to be funny. (I drew this all over a year ago, I didn't feel like editing the crap out!) From TFHHA, when the Lamer pulls out a fan made Super Chrisseh costume and ends up putting it on a rat instead.

Chrisseh #0: Damn right! Throughout most of high school, this is how I was drawn (And how I really dressed, too!) Torn up jeans, tank tops, and plaid/checkered button up shirts over them. Can't forget the ponytail and glasses, either! Though late in my Jr. Year/Early Sr. Year, I had my hair cut uber short. Basically, looked the same, only with short hair.

In case you're wondering, this is probably my favorite Chrisseh to Super Chrisseh transformation comic of all time. Smile
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 260

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

http://www.geocities.com/chrisseh_chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:36 pm

Character Evolution Scannen0020xa3
Full size Image here.

January 2007: The first image of Mellie-master to ever hit online. The skull was inspired by dead animals in Kingdom of Loathing. it was spammed around alot and edit slightly for use in Continue the Story threads like TSIAFWHAAR(or something), A Story Including you, and less famously; Drumstickboy and friends. later also used in the awesome thread of TFHHA. but soon converted to...

Febuary 2007: Only a month and a few days after the first form, it had already deformed. used at the end of the Giant-Stickman Saga. the way of drawing the skull was re-installed, because Mellie used to draw this way before hitting newgrounds.

May 2007: A few months later, there was a short animation(with gay voice-acting) that featured Mellie-master in a whole new uniform. New Sword, New Axe, New metal hand, etc. this version was the least populair, as it only featured in 2 pictures, before a new form was born.

July 2007: Summer vacation, Mellie was bored and drew his best picture untill then. awesome new way to draw the skull, and some new details too. The most populair and most commonly used version of Mellie-Master.

July 2008: After a whole year, as mellie got more into manga, Mellie decided to give his character a more Manga-ish look. after some try-outs, this was the result: the most awesome version of Mellie-master untill now. these are the planned looks for the long-awaited Mellie-Master Manga Series.

...more to come?

Last edited by Mellie-Master on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Picture was too big.)
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 275

Character Profile
Nickname: Mellie-Master
Race: Undead
Class: Assassin

http://Melliemaster.hostsnake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:05 pm

Character Evolution Evolutionchaos

The first one is more of a what-if drawing. My first comic into TFHHA was done in the regular micrsoft paint. I actually thought Bobster would catch on as a main character...but that didn't happen. But that's good cause other wise there wouldn't be this character! Yeah if you don't remember, chaos had major beard-age going on. He was originaly going to be more of a magic user character, and not a muscley doofus.

The second is the first way he was ever seen. Still has a beard. At this time I decided that he needed to be more goofy, cause there was no way I could get away with someone who was totally serious. The humour was mostly going to be just oddball and some word play. But when this style came around it was more physical. Oh and...GRADIENT RAPE!

Along with a costume change, came a completely new way to shade for me. I used Paint.net to make this and the last one. All I did was color where the shading would go (on a different layer) and then applied a gaussian blur...that's it. Yup, you too can shade that good very easily...but it wasn't nearly as easy as the final version.

The last one and the current style I use looks pretty good, and it's so easy to do it's almost being lazy. All it is (for shading) is just Dodge & Burn. You don't even need to make a seprate layer, I did this last one completly in one layer! He has bigger eye brows so he can better emote and also the thick eye brows reflect his bold personality.

I have no idea what the next ChaosCrunchy will look like. But expect better,smoother, shading. Also look forward to smoother outlines or maybe no outlines at all. Also a costume change, preferably another character's clothes...im open to suggestion. I was thinking a murphy look but I don't know.
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:29 am

Chaos, your first character's shadings looks as if he peed his pants XD
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 275

Character Profile
Nickname: Mellie-Master
Race: Undead
Class: Assassin

http://Melliemaster.hostsnake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:19 pm

Aww Mellie... not really... well, maybe a little. But if he had wet himself, it wouldn't be going straight down from his waste, unless he's peeing out of his belly button. It'd be like, a big splotch in the general frontal crotch area (It'd be a little lower and on the inside for girls) followed by a few trickles down the inner thighs. For dramatic effect, you'd put a yellow puddle on the ground below. And now you know how to draw somebody who has wet themselves. Though I don't think it really belongs here... but now you know anyway, in case you want to draw somebody with a bladder control problem.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 260

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

http://www.geocities.com/chrisseh_chan

Back to top Go down