The Freakin' Huge House Adventure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guidelines reguarding posting other people's art.

Go down

Guidelines reguarding posting other people's art. Empty Guidelines reguarding posting other people's art.

Post  Chrisseh-chan Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:29 pm

Alright, after yesterday's fiasco (Hopefully, we can all put it behind us) involving having my artwork posted on 7chan, I've decided we need to set some guidelines on where, when, and how we share other people's work.

Most of this is common sense, I know, but I feel some guidelines would help to prevent situations like this from happening again.

1.) No artwork (Other than reposts of favorite TFHHA comics, done in a positive manner here on TFHHA forums, unless otherwise specified by the artist) shall be reposted without prior consent from the original artist(s).

In addition, the person reposting the art is obligated to follow the following guidelines in regard to the original artist(s)-
a.) The artist shall be informed as to where the art is being uploaded
b.) The artist is aware of the content on the website/forum/etc. where their art is being reposted.
c.) The artist should be asked and informed of what information regarding credits, contact information, etc is disclosed at the location where their artwork is being reposted.
d.) The person reposting the art shall let the artist know what (if any) comments, captions, descriptions, etc will be posted along with the artwork.

2.) What goes on in MSN, stays in MSN, unless specified by fellow participants.

3.) NOTHING IS TO EVER BE REPOSTED ON A CHAN!!! EVER!!!

If you have any questions, or additional items to add, please feel free to ask me. Very Happy
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

http://www.geocities.com/chrisseh_chan

Back to top Go down