The Freakin' Huge House Adventure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on with the Idiot today

4 posters

Go down

Whats going on with the Idiot today Empty Whats going on with the Idiot today

Post  SmilingIdiot Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:50 pm

So tis the season...i gotta look for a job

Im just a lv 3 Carpenter....I live on the flat lands with shifting grounds which are bad for cave-ins....im doing housing and all that fun crap for my Rezerve...yes i am a Native American (Canadian)

I found a job, but got offered to make houses for my Rez...lol i dont like saying that...but thats how i can describe it
I will probably be doing Framing, Sheetrock, Mudding, anything to make a house.
soon as i get the money i will be funded to buy my own house in the city of Regina, i will be set at the old age of 25 with carpentry under my belt and able to make my own house.

but thats all in the long run, for now im just waiting for this job to start. and family aint really helping out, making me want to slap most of them, a good slap that will take em back to a memory of childhood and a good wake up.
So thats all i can think of at the moment for life and poop like that

Now to my SI stuff

SmilingIdiot was a name i made up....but one day i googled it....my heart was broken

all these years i thought it was orriginal....was unique....was one of a kind......turns out theres like 3 of em out there that arent me....i lost it...couldnt control myself....i musta threw my computer across the room wall to wall...bouncing it around like a basketball.....so i had to get a new one at the mall

going there i met someone but a few weeks later it was over...lol....but i got a new one....though i dont have all my pics i had and again losing my memory to my flash.....i gave up flash....for awhile
as soon as i make a better storyline and more characters with stories of there own i will try my hand at it again....oh yes i need to learn how to tweek....then im set
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Whats going on with the Idiot today Empty Re: Whats going on with the Idiot today

Post  ChaosCrunchy Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:42 pm

I too have suffered from the name-originality dilema.

I thought Bobster, a combination of the name Bob saget and Hamster, could not possibly be taken...and I was so wrong! It's actually a brand of motor-bikes or mopeds or something...i forget...But screw them! I'll teach their grand-mothers to suck eggs!
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Whats going on with the Idiot today Empty Re: Whats going on with the Idiot today

Post  Falconpuncher Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:41 pm

your lucky to have thought of a name. I suck at name making

Falconpuncher
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:01 pm

I had no idea you was native too
coolness
soo, what rez you live on?

(for all you whitey white whiteys rez is just a way to say reservation... And make it sound Awesome by adding teh z)
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character Profile
Nickname: Dark, The Deathbringer, Goth
Race: Demon
Class: Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Chaos- i can understan your anger....i have thought of looking for these other smilingidiots....then cutting there heads off i would gane any skills they had...and when i kill the last one....i will shout from the mountain...."there can be only one"

Falcon- dude all you have to do is describe or find some word play....example: i was tole "stop smiling you idiot"....giving me the name i went with it...cause at the time it sounded great

Goth- im assinaboine but i dont live on any rez...not since i was 11 or so....i go out to visit once and awhile....but im from a stink rez called CTK

Today:
so far this job has me working with no days off....my uncle and dad who are cristians....want me to pay a 10% to a church for each check....im getting 19 an hour tax free....so far with a few days i already have a weeks worth under my belt....if i pay this tax its supose to put myself in favour with the "Lord"
i laughed at this idea....they where dead serious....we looked at each other eye to eye.....i knew they where gonna donate without my permission....so now im kinda pissed
i never went to church in like 10 years or so
they where getting mad....that i laughed?.....lol i still think there trying to rip me off 10% of what im getting....i never paid this tax before....why start now?

i want to know who the fuck changes my words here?....cause i cant spell SHlT or anything like that?....its anoying cause i hate saying "poop"

onto the idiot side of things:
i have not drawn for awhile....my scanner is acting all whorey and poop.....so i cant upload....my tablets fucked....so its hard to draw with it

i have some sketches....but my camara....does not exsist....maybe i should invest in one of those so i can be a camara whore... Twisted Evil
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:19 pm

tis the 23rd year on this stank earth for the smilingidiot.....i had my good times...my rough times....my jaw kinda hurts....and my tablet died on me....it doesnt do poop now its a fucking paperweight...so now my art is dead for awhile....the job things not working out either....this aint my year so far....but i guess all i can do is look to tommorrow....even at this state i dont feel like i want to do that

smilingidiot SHlT- i have 12 smilingidiot pictures on this computers...the 4 brothers and more....i have rough sketches of my others but cant get em on here cause again my scanner breaks down on me

but so far i have 50 ish smilingidiots, human and halfbreed characters that i want to get on this bitch so till then ill just keep drawing the old pencil and paper way
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down