The Freakin' Huge House Adventure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smilinghatred comic

+3
SmilingIdiot
Treforce
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Smilinghatred comic - Page 2 Empty Re: Smilinghatred comic

Post  ChaosCrunchy Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:34 pm

She has been introduced into TFHHA! She's even become havayosuno's love interest! Plus I plan on taking her controller away eventually to make mah evil plot come to fruition!
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:16 pm

heres the next two pages ill work on the next another day cause today i gots poop to do

Smilinghatred comic - Page 2 SmilingHatred_pg6_by_SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  SmilingIdiot Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Smilinghatred comic - Page 2 SmilingHatred_6_by_SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
SmilingIdiot
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:29 pm

SmilingIdiot wrote:
what is millies and chrissehs stats and the nerd guy...if you have another character you showed then tell us about that one too.....your death is gonna be the most epic of the kills....and probably to most brutal =D

Chrisseh, as you know, uses her SNES controller to become Super Chrisseh. Some of her attacks/weapons include her controller, which can be used as a whip or lasso, her Super Scope, which is a super high powered bazooka plasma cannon type thingy, Rare Yoshi's Cookie summon, which summons Mecha Yoshi, 16-bit Flamethrower attack (I used that on the Fatty Demon) and of course your typical martial arts fighting style. She hates having her hair pulled, and she has a soft spot for cute animals.

As for Millie, you can either choose Sorceress Millie, Powerless crybaby Millie, or Super Millie with her Sega powers, which I haven't really described much other than in the old continue the story thing, so if I were you I'd go with Sorceress Princess Millie. Her powers are fairly flexible so you can be creative if you like, she can throw balls of energy and she can cast spells, along with typical girl-fighting (Scratching, biting, slapping, and hair pulling). Her weaknesses include perverts and her irrational fear of insects. She's a crybaby when it comes to injury, so she's far from invincible. Break her spirit and she's nothing.

The lamer doesn't really have any powers... he relies more on technology. Shrink rays, mind control, etc. He's pretty weak, though the urge to see pretty girls naked gives him strength to fight on.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

http://www.geocities.com/chrisseh_chan

Back to top Go down