The Freakin' Huge House Adventure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER

+3
jamesb1995
Treforce
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Empty GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:24 am

Well so yeah I know I'm a noob, but unless I got banned or this thing gets deleted I plan on sticking wit you guys...So I figured I might as well make a topic for myself..So you got something to say to the Deathbringer??? No?? I see how it is Twisted Evil
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character Profile
Nickname: Dark, The Deathbringer, Goth
Race: Demon
Class: Gunner

Back to top Go down

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Empty Re: GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER

Post  Treforce Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:32 pm

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote:So you got something to say to the Deathbringer???

I got 4 words for you

"Welcome to the party"
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname: Treforce
Race: Human
Class: Druid

http://www.treforce.rack111.com

Back to top Go down

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Empty yeah, i got somthing to say

Post  jamesb1995 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:10 pm

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote:So you got something to say to the Deathbringer?
yeah, welcome to tfhha!

jamesb1995
N00b
N00b

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:34 pm

Yeah, welcome to the story! It's nice when we have talented artists show up. I must apologize for not posting lately. Creative block, I think the only thing I can draw half decent now are aquatic insects and plant cell diagrams from the books I've been illustrating Dx GAH I can't wait until I'm finished with all this crap.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 260

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

http://www.geocities.com/chrisseh_chan

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:47 am

Chrisseh-chan wrote:Yeah, welcome to the story! It's nice when we have talented artists show up. I must apologize for not posting lately. Creative block, I think the only thing I can draw half decent now are aquatic insects and plant cell diagrams from the books I've been illustrating Dx GAH I can't wait until I'm finished with all this crap.

Thank you, that is very gracious of you... Though lately I have been rushing alot lately..To keep up with those artists who just draw so damned fast..It seems like they can just post one after another in no time at all , So I know your pain...I put effort into a few specifically a longer more interesting tournament fight with that guy..Uhmm??? tom or something I forget..A really plain name methinks Don't quite remember, but yeah it's somewhat discouraging when it takes too long and someone already posted a pic that concluded something you were working with... But yeah I never drew this comic stuff either, my artistic vision lies in macabre so this is relatively new..
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:23 pm

Hey, you're still doing good. ^_^ Keep it up.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:39 pm

That reminds me a lot of myself when I first started out on this comic. Of course you draw much better than I did when first started. But yeah, there is a comprimise between having more control over your stuff and quality, and it can be very hard for some to sacrifice either one.

I suggest making smaller submissions that only show one, two, or three panels. You'll find that you can focus more on quality and put less time into making them! But it is a real art to getting your point or plot across, so it helps not to worry much about what other people do to your character as long as it doesn't change your character into something you don't like! Very Happy
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Empty Eww yuck gross disgusting icky smelly gross yucky eck

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:30 am

Ham is gross, ham is made from a pig's ass, when you eat ham you are an ass eater, I'm sure you've all aten ham, therefor I can say you all eat ass, it's disgusting, Balogna isn't made from a pig's ass, Balogna is delicious and plans to raise minimum wages, kick out illegal immigrants, and start construction of a interstellar death laser,

Vote Balogna for your lunchmeat -08- your bread will thank you

Paid for and distributed by mustard's campaign for a less ass tasting sandwich.
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:39 am

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote:I'm sure you've all aten ham

are there any vegetarian in this forum?

there must be someone here who he cant say have eaten ass.
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 201

Character Profile
Nickname: Treforce
Class: Druid

http://www.treforce.rack111.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:09 pm

Treforce wrote:
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote:I'm sure you've all aten ham

are there any vegetarian in this forum?

there must be someone here who he cant say have eaten ass.

Treforce eetz moar ass than anyone here. Also hahaha My minion has joined the huge house of adventurism, and together we shall rule the galaxy as dark lord and bitch, NOW WORSHIP MY MIGHTY BOOTS OF STEEL!!!!

On a side not,
POWER FAILURES SUCK MOAR THEN YOUR MOM!! (she sucks alot..hehehhehe) I drew a picture that was supposed to sort of lead up to robin's finale of jamesb ownage but I never got to finish it because power outing and haveing not saved it yet...It's pretty crappy. Rolling Eyes
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:33 pm

I'm not a HUGE fan of ham, but it's quite good with cheesy potatoes. I guess I'm an ass and potatoes eater. OHH! PORK BUTTS N TATERS! HAHAHA (If anybody remembers where that's from, you win a cookie.)

You can quit dissing Treforce now. Neutral It's over.

Oh yeah, power failures suck. Glad I'm on a laptop... also, CTRL+S IS YOUR BEST FRIEND! When I'm working on a picture, I get the initial messy sketch done, save it, and then I work on it, the finalized line art, coloring, dialog, etc, etc.. and like, I hit CTRL + S without even thinking. Especially if I make a change and it looks awesomely awesome. Make CTRL + S a habit and power failures won't be such a huge deal. :3
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:37 pm

Chrisseh-chan wrote:I'm not a HUGE fan of ham, but it's quite good with cheesy potatoes. I guess I'm an ass and potatoes eater. OHH! PORK BUTTS N TATERS! HAHAHA (If anybody remembers where that's from, you win a cookie.)

Cow and Chicken! Loved that show, it was before cartoons started to really suck.

Oh yeah, im an ass eater. Now that i've said that, let's talk about ham! =P j/k
I also like to eat moldy cheese and uncooked fish! yum.
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:23 pm

Chrisseh-chan wrote:
You can quit dissing Treforce now. Neutral It's over.

lol, I wasn't dissing him because of all you guys and your drama, I couldn't care less, I was just being honest, Meh I'll diss everyone equally if you really want.
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Empty Jossospro

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:30 am

Does anyone else here find that Jossospro's character should be ANHILATED!?!? or is it just me...Oh well -.-
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePsychoSheep Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:19 am

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote:Does anyone else here find that Jossospro's character should be ANHILATED!?!? or is it just me...Oh well -.-

Right now TheSilverSerpent(With me taking a minor part) is making a pic

I mean....come on.....I really hate godmode characters

Sidenote:Your guy has a simillar transformation like my character XDXDXD
ThePsychoSheep
ThePsychoSheep
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 25

Character Profile
Nickname: ThePsychoSheep
Race: Vampire
Class: Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:55 am

Dude, this is becoming bullshit. Y'all need to quit tearing each other apart, this isn't a story about fighting and killing each other (Though it can also include that) this is about a freakin' huge house. You had the right idea at the beginning but now it's just... stupid. Don't make Super Chrisseh come in and kick all of y'all's asses.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:11 pm

Chrisseh-chan wrote:Dude, this is becoming bullshit. Y'all need to quit tearing each other apart, this isn't a story about fighting and killing each other (Though it can also include that) this is about a freakin' huge house. You had the right idea at the beginning but now it's just... stupid. Don't make Super Chrisseh come in and kick all of y'all's asses.

Lawl I laugh at that last little comment xD But I definently agree.. People just keep including my characters in ways that annoy me so, Can't they just search for the bloody remote instead of trying to rape or destroy any of my chars? lawl. well anyways, I'm going to respond to anyone that tries to attack my character or whatever..Hopefully Jossopro is dead now =? w/e...
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:12 pm

ThePsychoSheep wrote:
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote:Does anyone else here find that Jossospro's character should be ANHILATED!?!? or is it just me...Oh well -.-

Sidenote:Your guy has a simillar transformation like my character XDXDXD

Awesome...I guess your dude turns into a big demon thing whenever he gets pissed too lawl? Meh unoriginal I know..But I just wanted to bring one of my OC's from a comic series I have going on, and It seemed like an interesting way to do so =/
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:14 pm

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote:
well anyways, I'm going to respond to anyone that tries to attack my character or whatever..Hopefully Jossopro is dead now =? w/e...

Yeah, if you do that, then the bullshit brawling will go on forever.

There's something we've learned here on TFHHA... and that is to ignore idiots who post retarded pictures. Don't even respond to their posts. Even if they continue on, just go about your own business... they usually give up by picture #3 or get banned for spamming so it works pretty nicely. Jamesb1995 would've been long gone if people would have just IGNORED HIM COMPLETELY!

Also, there's too much bullshit posting going on. This thread is approaching it's post limit and I'd like to see it last until January. ^_^ So it will be 2 years running. So I'd appreciate it if you and your little "minion" or "girlfriend" or whoever she is would slow your asses down and not respond to every stupid little thing. Same goes for Jossospro and even Havay, who's always posting 3 pictures in a row, or "THIS ONE IS BETTER QUALITY LOLOL" Yeah, I spend 2+ hours on my pictures sometimes, and I preview them before saving them in a compressed format. A few typos have escaped me in the past but I never bothered fixing them. I post once. =| People need to quit being so post happy. Post right the first time and you won't have to post 3 times in a row. I'm sick of wasted space.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:50 am

Chrisseh-chan wrote:
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote:
well anyways, I'm going to respond to anyone that tries to attack my character or whatever..Hopefully Jossopro is dead now =? w/e...

Yeah, if you do that, then the bullshit brawling will go on forever.

There's something we've learned here on TFHHA... and that is to ignore idiots who post retarded pictures. Don't even respond to their posts. Even if they continue on, just go about your own business... they usually give up by picture #3 or get banned for spamming so it works pretty nicely. Jamesb1995 would've been long gone if people would have just IGNORED HIM COMPLETELY!

Also, there's too much bullshit posting going on. This thread is approaching it's post limit and I'd like to see it last until January. ^_^ So it will be 2 years running. So I'd appreciate it if you and your little "minion" or "girlfriend" or whoever she is would slow your asses down and not respond to every stupid little thing. Same goes for Jossospro and even Havay, who's always posting 3 pictures in a row, or "THIS ONE IS BETTER QUALITY LOLOL" Yeah, I spend 2+ hours on my pictures sometimes, and I preview them before saving them in a compressed format. A few typos have escaped me in the past but I never bothered fixing them. I post once. =| People need to quit being so post happy. Post right the first time and you won't have to post 3 times in a row. I'm sick of wasted space.

I'm not the owner of the thread and I don't control what any one posts I've made exactly one post that's a one time bullshit response (the one with havay), and obviously I understand that it may not be related to the w/e the fuck..xbox controller in the cellar plot or w.e, but the last few posts have revolved around Treforce's dumbass machine Which though..I find pretty stupid is somewhat of a side plot, If you want one set plot and everyone just do the exact same thing then tell people that, I find it quite humorous how when I first joined you sayd you were being too harsh on people and we should just go with the flow, And that's been happening, I see it annoys you..That honestly doesn't matter much to me wether i follow the controller wish thing or anything else, I'll be glad to oblige... as for responding to jamesb I only did once when I first joined, and of course during the tournament.

as for my "little" girlfriend, she can post as she wishes I don't tell her what to post she does it of her own free will, So if you want to nag someone nag her -_-"

Chrisseh chan : Yeah, if you do that, then the bullshit brawling will go on forever.

if you look back on the thread you will notice that jossospro is dead, Looks like I resolved it..Wauw didn't see that coming.

Enough of all that crap, I think it's pretty much resolved....I try to stop crappy side plots as soon as they start.
On a more important note, How's your picture coming along?
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Empty Dark has an idea

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:35 am

I haz an idea..well more like, A resolution..I will no longer post comments..I think people talking takes up alot of posts for no reason, it seems somewhat pointless hmm?? Maybe if everyone just posted pictures, and never discussed them in the thread, I mean you can discuss them here right? no big difference...Meh I'm just going on for nothing, w/e I doubt anyone will actually do this but yeah, from now on, I will post comics only.
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:57 pm

Good idea. Maybe limit your drawings to 1 or 2 a day. We need to let other people have the chance to post. :3

Sorry I was so snappy last night. -_- I'm really in a bad mood. I'm still having a bad creative block, and my tablet pen nib is worn to fucking nothing and it's hard to draw... I need to order more. But yeah. I've been in a rotten mood all month... I had the day off today, and I thought I'd have the house to myself but I was LOLWRONG. We had all kinds of dangerously-low temp weather advisories and icy condition advisories... so my mom called in sick, and all the schools in the area had the day off EXCEPT for my brother's school... but mom didn't want him standing at the bus stop in such weather, so she let HIM stay home, too. What a load of bullshit. >=(

But yeah, I tried to start a drawing last night, I got so frustrated, I went into the kitchen and started kicking over the recyclable bags... cans and bottles everywhere. I have quite a temper.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:06 am

Chrisseh-chan wrote:Good idea. Maybe limit your drawings to 1 or 2 a day. We need to let other people have the chance to post. :3

Sorry I was so snappy last night. -_- I'm really in a bad mood. I'm still having a bad creative block, and my tablet pen nib is worn to fucking nothing and it's hard to draw... I need to order more. But yeah. I've been in a rotten mood all month... I had the day off today, and I thought I'd have the house to myself but I was LOLWRONG. We had all kinds of dangerously-low temp weather advisories and icy condition advisories... so my mom called in sick, and all the schools in the area had the day off EXCEPT for my brother's school... but mom didn't want him standing at the bus stop in such weather, so she let HIM stay home, too. What a load of bullshit. >=(

But yeah, I tried to start a drawing last night, I got so frustrated, I went into the kitchen and started kicking over the recyclable bags... cans and bottles everywhere. I have quite a temper.

I'm gonna start doing what you do, I've yet to post a pic that didn't take me more than 30 minutes to draw, in fact maybe around 20..(no one has complained amazingly..) but I figure the next thing I post will have alot of detail and effort, that way it will take longer and still be moar awesome... though lately besides me and Robin it's mostly jamesb posting xD either that or a whole lot of talking.

Lawl that sounds fun...Yeah I know your pain, You can't imagine how many anger management counsellors along with therapists I've had to see for stupid crap ( they don't help)
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:46 am

LOL I've been on medication for a while, it seems to help, I can restrain my rage. In the past, when off my medication, I've been known to break a window with my fist at school (LOL POLICE RECORD!!!) and beat people up for talking back to me. People eventually learned to not f*ck with me. >.>
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Empty Hah that's awesome!

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Chrisseh-chan wrote:LOL I've been on medication for a while, it seems to help, I can restrain my rage. In the past, when off my medication, I've been known to break a window with my fist at school (LOL POLICE RECORD!!!) and beat people up for talking back to me. People eventually learned to not f*ck with me. >.>

..Out of all the people here I didn't think I'd be able to relate to you xD , I did that at my house, A kid kept putting his face at the window and I was with my girlfriend and he just wouldn't quit, so I punched it in and broke it xD it was awesome..Though I had to buy a new door lawl. Meh, I think being and juvie and in the Group homes actually helped a bit =D It was somewhat of a relief to be out of everyday stressful lives..With no drugs or alcohol to rule your life... Meh I don't miss my old life, I'm happy to have changed, I used to black out and attack people when I got too mad..It's kind of crappy since after a while My hair started coming out all the time, and my hands wouldn't stop shaking..But I'm all better now, FUCK TOM KAPLIN I don't need no psychologists... well he did have an awesome mustache =/

Ahh good times, I actually enjoying talking of past experiences...
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down