The Freakin' Huge House Adventure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER

+3
jamesb1995
Treforce
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER - Page 2 Empty Re: GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER

Post  Chrisseh-chan Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:14 pm

I was actually very well behaved, followed the rules... until I got pissed off. Then it was every man and woman for themselves. >_>; And that's what made it scary.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

http://www.geocities.com/chrisseh_chan

Back to top Go down

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER - Page 2 Empty And then a crazy clown mutant breaks in!!!!!

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:01 am

I am finally returning to school hahaha..Wait no, that sucks..Meh, I dropped out when I was 13 and never went back, spending the last 4 years in and out of group homes and whatnot I didn't have much of a chance to get an education, I tried going to a school when I was in new york..But I ended up just hanging out with ma Friend Kieler and smoking weed/ starting fires...Wauw what a deep profound time that was,

It was kickass when we stole teh cellphone from the jocky preppy popular kid and downloaded like 2 hours worth of Metal and some punk crap for kieler..Then went down to the dock at saint and burnt it lawl..We should have sold it but this way was alot more fun xD

But yeah going to adult ed...I will probably be able to get a ride with my girlfriend, she finished school and all that (she's a regular non deilinquant girl) but she wants extra credits and crap..But yeah I will finally have an education past elementary Twisted Evil AND WITH THS NEWFOUND KNOWLEDGE, I SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA BOW BEFORE ME WORMS WORSHIP YOUR LORD *coughs* myess anyways...just felt like writing that..
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character Profile
Nickname: Dark, The Deathbringer, Goth
Race: Demon
Class: Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:27 pm

Nice, education is important, you know. Look at me, I have an education, and soon I'll be in college (I'd be out of college right now if I had gone right out of high school >.> ) and actually I took a college class this summer though I'm not going to do anything with it because being a CNA is too much work IMO. At least when my parents get old, I'll know the proper way to wipe their asses. >.>
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:43 pm

You'd probably love the schools here in Florida, they're WAY easier and much more laid back. But the old people here kinda suck.
Plus High School, for me, I didn't rly like it. I didn't cause trouble, infact I got AB honor roll. But high school is most of the time bullshit, it's basically "pre-college". College is ALOT better, and worth getting a high school diploma. They don't screw around there, but they are laid back. The only thing you really need there is money (lots of it) and enough responsibility to study and do whatever work they give out which is mostly essays.

But enough with the lectures! I have some questions!

1. on a scale of 1 - 10 how much of a geek and/or nerd are you?

2. What t.v. shows do you like to watch?

3. What's it like having a girlfriend? I forget....>_>;
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 300

Character Profile
Nickname: Chaos
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:20 pm

ChaosCrunchy wrote:

1. on a scale of 1 - 10 how much of a geek and/or nerd are you?

2. What t.v. shows do you like to watch?

3. What's it like having a girlfriend? I forget....>_>;

1.Maybe a 6? I like the computer alot I guess, Ehhh...I play sum video games..Maybe less then 6? Idk Besides those two I don't know of anything else nerdy I do..I don't have glasses or braces ..Never had ehh, In high school I was pretty much a bully, I never got any good grades, I never wore pocket protecters..I've always been a mosher/metalhead \.../ >< \.../ hmmm..., I think I'm a bit to big to be a nerd, I'm into weightlifting alot, so I like to think I'm relatively strong, I've had a few girlfriends in my time...So I'm not really socially inept, I used to have alot of friends until I decided that I wanted to become my own person and distance myself from the pack, I never owned a gameboy ( nothing is more nerdy than playing games while outside of your house lawl) I learnt every thing I know through life experience as opposed to sitting in a classroom, My knuckles are hard and my hands are thick, ...Hmmmm, Never roleplay. I tried mmorpgs before, got bored of em..Ehhh, maybe I was a 3 or a 4

But now that I joined tfhha I guess I'm a 6 or 7 lawl

2.Metalocalypse, Family guy (who in this wide world does not?) besides that I prefer movies, Usually something horror or dark or morbid..Either that or Something romantic lawl ..I usually watch movies at my gf since I don't have technology in my home thing..

3. Hmmmmmmmmm That's so vague, I guess for me and Robin it's different than having a girlfriend... With girlfriends in the past it wasn't "love" I mean I think it's great having a girlfriend, I mean I never am really alone, I always have her there with me to kiss, and to hold..and to...<_< >_> *coughs* But yeah, I guess It's not much different from regular life, For us we don't spend much time apart..It's just regular life with a beautiful, cute, smart, funny, awesome person to share it with right? Meh It's great to have someone to do everything with, someone always there for you you know?? meh..you probably don't you nerd (lawl jk) but yeah,
Hopefully that answers all your questions..
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:16 pm

Sad What's so nerdy about hand held game consoles? -proud owner of a vintage Game Gear and a Nintendo DS-
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Treforce Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:48 pm

Chrisseh-chan wrote:proud owner of a vintage Game Gear and a Nintendo DS
noob

I have Gameboy, Gameboy collor, Gameboy advance & Nintendo DS

in 37 years the original gameboy will be worth millions MUHAHAHAHA
Treforce
Treforce
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Male Number of posts : 201

Character Profile
Nickname: Treforce
Class: Druid

http://www.treforce.rack111.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:17 am

In 37 years I'll be too old to care. Sad
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:59 am

Treforce wrote:
Chrisseh-chan wrote:proud owner of a vintage Game Gear and a Nintendo DS
noob

I have Gameboy, Gameboy collor, Gameboy advance & Nintendo DS

in 37 years the original gameboy will be worth millions MUHAHAHAHA

I bet you get all the girls don't you? Razz
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:59 am

Chrisseh-chan wrote:Sad What's so nerdy about hand held game consoles? -proud owner of a vintage Game Gear and a Nintendo DS-

What's that '-'?
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER - Page 2 Empty I killed a girl and I liked it

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:10 am

I'm thinking of getting another tatoo, When I got my first, I was 14 and everyone told me I would regret it by the time I was 18, I'm 18 in approximately three moar months (i forget my birthday) And I don't regret shit, I have a pentagram on my right hand...It's possibly the most noticeable place to get it..Besides the one I'm planning on getting next, Which is something similar to these guys

http://darkesthatred.deviantart.com/art/Adrian-The-fourth-horseman-105428828
http://darkesthatred.deviantart.com/art/He-who-hast-Fallen-105429472
http://darkesthatred.deviantart.com/art/Dwarf-93435688

I've wanted something like that ( the flame kind of curvey thing around my eye) for as long as I can remember, I've been drawing it on almost everything, All the time..I even went as far as to try to carve it into my face with a blade
My question to you is, should I wait until I'm 21 like everyone seems to say?? in all my years of life..I have yet to really change my perspective that much..Especially on style and flamboyance if you may. (means showy, bold or audacious in behaviour, appearance, etc. for those of you who think it's something gay..Wich I always kinda did it's not) Basically what I mean to say is I look the way I wish to, Even if it's wierd, I don't look like a goth or an emo or a metalhead..they pretty much make fun of my style xD

I have claws..Sharpened talon like claws ( though I cut them recently..Only for a little while..For..Sexual reasons) Long black hair, a kewl lil goatee, pentagram tatoo, I wear masks 40-% of the time, usually hockey masks (my personal fave) I wear thick steel boots, And torn tattered clothes that drag along the ground..Meh Heavy chains and a hat, usually a tophat, or cowboy hat, So basically a face tatoo isn't a huge step really..
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:12 pm

Well, you've heard this a million times but you're stuck with a tattoo for life pretty much, so I would strongly advise against getting one on your face. I mean, it's one thing getting one on your back or your arm or your chest... hell, I've been planning on getting one for some time now and I probably will soon... but your face? What if you (I know this is gonna piss you off, but I have to say it.) "outgrow" your current style? It happens to almost everyone, believe it or not... you'll be stuck with that your entire life, up until you're an old wrinkly geezer with saggy balls. No amount of laser surgery or whatever will be able to completely remove something like that. Tattoos anywhere else are fine, but I think facial tattoos are just a bad idea... that's my opinion. Any other tattoo... I say go for it. Rock on. Those designs are bad ass, too.

Oh yeah, and If you're 18 in 3 months, why do you have your age set as 16? Suspect
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:32 pm

If we lived in a society full of awesome and win, there would be no worriesabout facial tatoos. But think about this, the people that hire you for jobs are all usually uptight douche bags trying to bilk money from elderly people. So yeah, managers, old people, and tatoos equals hard time to finding a job. Unless you plan on working some place where tatoos are common place.

But I think tatoos are cool, hell I drawn a few tatoos for people back in my day! That was great, got to see boobies! SWEEET XD!
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:57 pm

Yeah, the whole job issue, I was going to mention that, too... I put it in but I think I took it out because I didn't want to sound like some lecturing old hag. I figured somebody else would make that point. Thank you, Crunchy. :3
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:36 am

Chrisseh-chan wrote:Well, you've heard this a million times but you're stuck with a tattoo for life pretty much, so I would strongly advise against getting one on your face. I mean, it's one thing getting one on your back or your arm or your chest... hell, I've been planning on getting one for some time now and I probably will soon... but your face? What if you (I know this is gonna piss you off, but I have to say it.) "outgrow" your current style? It happens to almost everyone, believe it or not... you'll be stuck with that your entire life, up until you're an old wrinkly geezer with saggy balls. No amount of laser surgery or whatever will be able to completely remove something like that. Tattoos anywhere else are fine, but I think facial tattoos are just a bad idea... that's my opinion. Any other tattoo... I say go for it. Rock on. Those designs are bad ass, too.

Oh yeah, and If you're 18 in 3 months, why do you have your age set as 16? Suspect

You see, that's the thing, Everyone does say that, and most people do..They go through, phases of sorts, But I've had my style my entire life, And As for that job bullshit guess what I'm getting an apprenticeship for? tatooing -_-: I think they are common place there..Just a guess of course, getting it on my back, is meaningless..I do things for me, I wanna see it everytime I look at the mirror or it's a waste of my money. I'm going to get chest and arm tatoos eventually, but everyone sees my current tatoo, and honestly a black flame around my eye is no where near as offensive to people as an inverted pentagram right on my hand, it's usually the first thing people notice, so outgrowing my current style is somewhat impossible unless I chop off my hand..meh.
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosCrunchy Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:22 pm

Oh well good then! As long as you plan on working with tatoos then that's cool.

Well my character is still evil and he wants the controlers, I originaly had plans of doing some-what of a reset with the story but now that's gone out the window. So now I need to either really do something evil or make him suddenly change back to normal temporarily.

Have any ideas, suggestions, or even requests?
ChaosCrunchy
ChaosCrunchy
TFHHA Member
TFHHA Member

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:47 am

Soon we'll have to make a second thread to continue because several precious posts have been wasted by the likes of jamesb1995 and other fruits with random "hi" posts and "SUDDENLY" and other mindless chatter...

If it were possible, and we could get away with it, what would be the best punishment for these useless little boogers? :3
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:21 pm

oh god I'm so sorry.
I totally missed this topic.

well, better late than never: Welcome to TFHHA.
you have some pretty decent artwork. keep it up.
be sure you stick to the plot and not spam.

in case you don't know me: I'm Mellie-Master. Root Admint of this Forum. if you see a guy with a flaming skull as a head, know that it's the last thing you will EVER see... it's me.
I'm 14 Years old and thus I cannot post as often as I would like because of homework, school, girlfriends and all the stress that comes with it. I also have a not-working tablet, so I usually draw by hand, but I'm too lazy to trace all of it on the PC.
My drawing style is after-shơnen manga. I'm still learning, but I improved alot in the last 2 years.

so uhm yeah enjoy your stay =D
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 275

Character Profile
Nickname: Mellie-Master
Race: Undead
Class: Assassin

http://Melliemaster.hostsnake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:26 pm

Mellie-Master wrote: I also have a not-working tablet, so I usually draw by hand, but I'm too lazy to trace all of it on the PC.

... what is with people with not-working tablets? o_O Don't you kids know how to take care of stuff? I swear. -_-;;
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mellie-Master Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:30 pm

Chrisseh-chan wrote:
Mellie-Master wrote: I also have a not-working tablet, so I usually draw by hand, but I'm too lazy to trace all of it on the PC.

... what is with people with not-working tablets? o_O Don't you kids know how to take care of stuff? I swear. -_-;;

No, it's just that it does work, the computer is just too lazy to reconize all my movements.
it appears that the printer and the external harddrive are screwing up the signal.
Mellie-Master
Mellie-Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 275

Character Profile
Nickname: Mellie-Master
Race: Undead
Class: Assassin

http://Melliemaster.hostsnake.com

Back to top Go down

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER - Page 2 Empty Nothing really =

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:47 pm

The greenness annoys me but w/e
I see that JamesB has become the main character
I didn't neccasarily quit the forum
Just taking Crisseh's advice and not posting so much.

Okay I never post anymore but still
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisseh-chan Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:42 pm

The greenness is awesome... Neutral Because... bright green is my favorite color, yo. I think it looks fuggin' sweet.

I don't normally wish people dead, but there is one person I actually NEED dead... what should I do? Sad I don't think I have any immediate mob connections in the family.
Chrisseh-chan
Chrisseh-chan
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Nickname:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER - Page 2 Empty DIE MUTHERFUCKER DIE MUTHERFUCKER DIE, GET HIGH MUTHERFUCKER OR MUTHERFUCKING DIE

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:50 am

Depending on the country
also because it's premeditated you will get longer
I'd say the best way would to either make it look like an accident
or stop asking people that way there is no way of knowing if it is premeditated
If the person is annoying you
wait to get pissed
then kill them, you'll serve less time if you were completely angry and had a valid reason to kill
in this country you can get sentences from 5-10 years
I know a few natives who didn't even serve any time
Because we're special
Don't underestimate your family, My dad has mob connections and I never even knew, Until he got arrested for knowing these people and doing business with them
BUuut yeah, I'd say kill em yourself
And the green still annoys me.
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER - Page 2 Empty Nazi Uniform, Does it offend you?

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:46 pm

I decided to give my character a nazi outfit
Because it looks awesome and sexy
I couldn't care less about what happened to who and what wars did what and what countries bombed who
yaddayadda concentration camps blablabla Genocide
Does a simple coat fashioned after that of which teh nazis wore offend you? if so please tell me
So I can Laugh.
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER - Page 2 Empty Ehh what's up with you guys?

Post  GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:00 pm

Any of the original members still even look at the thread?
it's going somewhat downhill Only two people have been posting

Dreamingloudly got rid of one..But yeah it's mostly JamesB at this point and a jumble of people trying to join...
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER
Commoner
Commoner

Character Profile

Back to top Go down